• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Oh Man!!! Forgot to Add Booking!!!

In summary, an idiot submitted a show and forgot to add a booking. They will try to call HO to see if they can help, but there is a 5 hour
pampchefrhondab
I'm an idiot!! I just submitted a show and realized I forgot to add a booking!!

I don't think HO will help me, but I'm going to try to call - only a 5 hour wait!

I'll see what they say!

I did this a couple of weeks ago also. I called and they told me there was nothing they could do.

JoLynn

Thanks for the heads up - I figured! I can understand not adding it if you call a day or two later, but immediately it's obvious you really did forget.

Too late... Always add your re-book for the host automatically, even if she doesn't say so. She will love having the Double Host bonus. It does show you a screen of the bookings as you "Finish". I suggest reading each screen as it comes up to be sure you don't forget anything... It helps to remind me to check on all the bookings, addresses, guest specials, etc. Lately a lot of people are forgetting things on Shows, so just slow down and take your time. The extra 5-10 minutes it takes is well worth it! Think how disappointed your Host will be not getting the Host Special at her friend's party!

Adding the host as her own booking always is a good idea - thanks!

I could have given myself the advice of "slow down" though (LOL)! I actually just forgot about this booking because this person didn't order from the show! So even slowing down wouldn't have helped me in this situation!

When I've done that this is what I do: I add the past host to another show as the co-host (she doesn't get any of the benefits, just a co-host in name only) and I add the booking to that show. I tell the current host that I'm doing this to correct a mistake I made and that this booking really isn't hers. It doesn't happen often, but that's the simple way I've found to fix it. I have not had any host get mad at me for that.

That is a good idea Linda. Someone else gave me that idea too. I only have one catalog show closing before this other show so hopefully that will close okay and all will work out!

you can't have a co-host on a catalog show....

Oh, thanks for letting me know Linda. The host that booked from her may not even end up completing her show - I just have that feeling (you know what I mean). It's kinda why I forgot to put it in. I'll see what happens and make it right if I have to.

pampchefrhondab said:
Oh, thanks for letting me know Linda. The host that booked from her may not even end up completing her show - I just have that feeling (you know what I mean). It's kinda why I forgot to put it in. I'll see what happens and make it right if I have to.

I know what you mean... I've had times when I have had the same feeling!

If you can't work it out any other way, I'd eat the cost and not ever let the host even know you made the mistake. Have the first host order what she wants as the host special and you pay the difference. While it may cost you to do this, it's good customer service and will be better for you in the long run. Because, if she doesn't get her host special, she may not host for you again.

Tara B said:
If you can't work it out any other way, I'd eat the cost and not ever let the host even know you made the mistake. Have the first host order what she wants as the host special and you pay the difference. While it may cost you to do this, it's good customer service and will be better for you in the long run. Because, if she doesn't get her host special, she may not host for you again.

Yeah, that's what I meant when I said I would make it right.

Tara B said:

Yeah, that's what I meant when I said I would make it right. The host is a friend of mine so she would understand anyway, but I will let her get the special and I'll eat it.

What is "Oh Man!!! Forgot to Add Booking!!!"?

"Oh Man!!! Forgot to Add Booking!!!" is an exclamation commonly used by Pampered Chef consultants to express the realization that they forgot to add a booking to a party or event.

Why is it important to remember to add bookings?

Adding bookings to parties or events is crucial for the success of a Pampered Chef consultant. Bookings lead to more sales and potential new customers, allowing consultants to grow their business and reach their goals.

What can I do if I forget to add a booking?

If you forget to add a booking, don't panic! You can always reach out to the host or attendees after the party to see if they are interested in hosting their own party. You can also offer incentives or discounts to entice them to book a party with you.

How can I prevent forgetting to add a booking in the future?

To prevent forgetting to add a booking, it's important to have a system in place. This can include using a party planner or booking tracker to keep track of potential bookings and following up with hosts and attendees after the event. It's also helpful to set reminders for yourself to add bookings during or after the party.

Is there any support or resources available for consultants who forget to add bookings?

Yes, there are many resources and support available for Pampered Chef consultants who forget to add bookings. You can reach out to your upline or fellow consultants for advice and tips. The Pampered Chef website and training materials also offer helpful tips and strategies for increasing bookings and growing your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• csulier
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
sarahsworld2000
  • shelly.nurse
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
mrshamel3808
  • KCPChef