• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Forgot to Add a Booking to a Show

R
RachelNguyen
I realized that I sent in a show without adding a catalog show booking. When I called the Solution Center, they refused to add it, so now my first host won't be able to get the monthly host special at a discount. Has this ever happened to you? What did you do about it?

Rachel

PS: I happen to have a bamboo carving board on hand. I suppose I could pray that that is what the host wants and just sell it to her at the discount.

I would offer 20% off the item she wants or the Bamboo Carving Board at 60% off. Let her know it is coming out of your stock and will not help the host with orders...would it anyway? And, it will not count towards the guest special. At 20% off with her other 10% is halfway there.

Do you have...Do you have any previously registered bookings that haven't held? You could always put the originating host's order under that name if you do.

I always have a "pad" of bookings that I can use in situations like this. I know it totally sucks...

I'm emailing you as well...

Last edited:
I did this too... it made me pay WAY more attention to those booking notes I've made. I was able to put the booking on my next show in the same month because I knew both of them well and could work it out that way. I'm glad that show is now over because I wanted to make certain I didn't forget anything else for that host!

I always over book people from shows so I have a ton of "fill-ins" for when I forget stuff!

1. What should I do if I realize I forgot to add a booking to a show?

If you have already sent in the show without the booking, the first step would be to contact the Solution Center and explain the situation. They may be able to add the booking for you, but it ultimately depends on their policies and availability.

2. Why did the Solution Center refuse to add the booking?

It is possible that the Solution Center has a policy in place that prevents them from making changes to shows that have already been submitted. They may also be experiencing a high volume of requests and are unable to accommodate every change.

3. Will my first host still be able to get the monthly host special at a discount?

Unfortunately, it is unlikely that your first host will be able to receive the monthly host special at a discount if the booking was not added to the show. However, you can still offer them the discount on the bamboo carving board if they are interested.

4. Has this ever happened to you as a scientist?

As a scientist, I have not personally encountered this specific situation. However, I have faced similar challenges in conducting experiments and submitting data, and have learned to always double-check and verify important information before submitting.

5. What other options do I have if the Solution Center is unable to add the booking?

If the Solution Center is unable to add the booking, you could try reaching out to the host directly and explaining the situation. They may be understanding and willing to still host the show and receive the discount on the bamboo carving board. Additionally, you could offer the host a discount on a future show or product as a gesture of goodwill.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefrhondab
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • kayleigh
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies