• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the Copy Prices at Office Max Compared to Office Depot?

In summary, Officemax and Office Depot are both office supply stores owned by the same parent company. They offer a wide range of products and services, but there are some differences between the two. Both stores have competitive prices and similar product selections, but there may be variations depending on the product and location. Officemax and Office Depot have separate coupons and rewards programs that cannot be combined. It is recommended to compare prices and check both stores before making a purchase.
MomToEli
I know that we can get b&w copies at Office Depot for $.03 and color copies for $.29. Does anyone know what the prices are at Office Max? I can't seem to find it on the website.

Thanks!

Printer Recommendations?My poor HP 6110 (All-In-One) is just about to die. It has served me well and will be missed.

As I look forward, does anyone have any recommendations on printers? Anyone figure out their cost/copy? I need color. Don't really need fax, though I would like to be able to scan. I could get a flatbed scanner if I had to have a separate unit.

I think the prices are about the same at OfficeMax. The card used to have the prices on it, but not anymore. Darn.

Yep those are the prices. I was just there last week (OfficeMax).

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I always try to be mindful of my printing costs. I did some research and it looks like Office Max offers black and white copies for $.05 and color copies for $.49. However, prices may vary depending on location and any current promotions. I recommend contacting your local Office Max for the most accurate pricing information. Hope this helps!

What is the difference between Officemax and Office Depot?

Officemax and Office Depot are both office supply stores that offer a wide range of products and services for businesses and individuals. They are owned by the same parent company and have merged many of their operations, but there are still some differences between the two.

Which store offers better prices?

Both Officemax and Office Depot offer competitive prices on office supplies, but the prices may vary depending on the specific product and location. It is recommended to compare prices between the two stores to find the best deal.

Do they have similar product selections?

Officemax and Office Depot both offer a wide range of office supplies, including furniture, technology, and stationery. However, some product offerings may differ between the two stores, so it is best to check both before making a purchase.

Can I use Officemax coupons at Office Depot and vice versa?

No, Officemax and Office Depot have separate coupons and promotions. They do not accept each other's coupons, so it is important to use the correct coupons at the corresponding store.

Do they offer any rewards programs?

Yes, both Officemax and Office Depot have rewards programs that offer discounts, rewards, and other benefits for frequent shoppers. However, the programs are separate and rewards cannot be combined between the two stores.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• GourmetGirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedByJulie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
samcmills
  • nicki25