• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Offering Gift Registry to Brides - Script/Suggestions?

In summary, the author is sending a small package that includes a catalog and a gift registry wish list to those who are not interested in a kitchen show. However, the author is worried that the recipients will not follow through on the information they receive.
Kristen
I had a booth at a bridal fair several weeks ago and am still following through on the many names I received.

I did a drawing for a gift certificate, so I have some names of people that are not interested in having a kitchen show but did check that they were interested in the gift registry. I really want to follow up with them and offer the registry, but I'm stuck on how to make it sound attractive and fun and interesting. My concern is that they will agree in theory and then not follow through on the information I send them (like a few of my catalog show hosts!).

By the way, the ones I will focus on for the registry are those who are too far away for me to do a kitchen show. Everyone else is being offered a free kitchen show (when they actually answer the phone, that is!).

Thanks in advance for the suggestions!

What I've been doing is sending out a small package that includes a catalog (I have lots of spring/summer catalogs that I use for this) and a copy of the gift registry wish list. I also send a letter outlining how easy the bridal registry is (consultant sets it up FOR you, don't have to drag fiancee to pick out gifts, wedding guests can order online, etc). I then let them know that as soon as they send me back their wish list, (I include a self addressed, stamped envelope for this - increases the likelyhood that they actually PUT it in the mail) I will send them the little instruction cards. I've done it this way 3 times and I must say I've gotten the wish lists back fairly quickly. Unfortunately, all 3 brides aren't getting married until next spring so I won't see how well it works until their events get closer, but I have to say the Bridal registry is a good way to supplement your business!

PamperedPrincess74 said:
What I've been doing is sending out a small package that includes a catalog (I have lots of spring/summer catalogs that I use for this) and a copy of the gift registry wish list. I also send a letter outlining how easy the bridal registry is (consultant sets it up FOR you, don't have to drag fiancee to pick out gifts, wedding guests can order online, etc). I then let them know that as soon as they send me back their wish list, (I include a self addressed, stamped envelope for this - increases the likelyhood that they actually PUT it in the mail) I will send them the little instruction cards. I've done it this way 3 times and I must say I've gotten the wish lists back fairly quickly. Unfortunately, all 3 brides aren't getting married until next spring so I won't see how well it works until their events get closer, but I have to say the Bridal registry is a good way to supplement your business!

What made you decide to use the spring/summer catalogs in place of the new one with the roaster and carving boards? Just curious. Would you mind sharing the letter you use?

thanks!
Susan :)

1. How do I set up a gift registry for my wedding with Pampered Chef?

To set up a gift registry with Pampered Chef, you can either create an account online or work with a Pampered Chef consultant. Once you have an account, you can easily add items to your registry and share it with your guests.

2. Can I add items from other stores to my Pampered Chef gift registry?

Unfortunately, our gift registry only allows you to add items from Pampered Chef. However, we have a wide range of kitchen and cooking products to choose from, so we're sure you'll find everything you need for your home.

3. Is there a limit to the number of items I can add to my registry?

No, there is no limit to the number of items you can add to your registry. You can add as many items as you like, ensuring that your guests have a variety of options to choose from.

4. Can I customize my gift registry with a specific theme or color scheme?

Yes, you can customize your gift registry by adding a personal message and choosing a theme or color scheme. This will make your registry more unique and personal to you.

5. How do I let my guests know about my Pampered Chef gift registry?

You can easily share your gift registry with your guests by sending them a link through email or social media. You can also provide the link on your wedding website or include it in your wedding invitations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathy's_Kitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • PamperedK