• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director October Sales Contest: Win a Rolling Tote!

In summary, the October Sales Contest is a competition open to all registered Pampered Chef consultants to increase their sales during the month of October. The top sellers will have a chance to win a Rolling Tote, along with other prizes such as gift cards and products from Pampered Chef. The winners will be determined based on their total sales during the month, and the contest is a great opportunity for both new and experienced consultants to reach their goals and grow their business.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I am thinking of giving my team a chance to earn a rolling tote. I need to come up with HOW they can earn it though - I want to make it a contest in October for sales...any ideas?

I suggest working backwards.

First question in determining the contest - What do you want your team sales to be for the month?

I'm planing a WOW month for November and I'm going to challenge my team to do the same.

I would like to see someone hit $2000.
Or maybe I should make it a contest for Oct & Nov....and whomever submits $4000 total for the 2 months? Although - I only have ONE rolling tote to give away...hmmmm...maybe whomever has the HIGHEST sales for Oct & Nov combined...with a minimum of $3000 and 6 shows?

I like combining October & November sales...that way it gives them (and you) a way to finish out the year strong. I would definitely set a minimum on it so that they have a goal to attain!

Ok - now I need some fun wording to get them all excited about it!

my thought is to tie it into it being "their" early Christmas present~the rolling bag as well as the commission they will earn and the December they will book~then PC will be paying them even more in December!

Related to October Sales Contest: Win a Rolling Tote!

1. What is the October Sales Contest?

The October Sales Contest is a competition for Pampered Chef consultants to increase their sales during the month of October. The top sellers will have a chance to win a Rolling Tote, which is a convenient and stylish way to carry their cooking tools and products.

2. How do I participate in the October Sales Contest?

To participate in the October Sales Contest, you must be a registered Pampered Chef consultant. Simply focus on increasing your sales in the month of October, and you will automatically be entered into the contest. There is no additional registration or sign-up required.

3. What are the prizes for the October Sales Contest?

The top prize for the October Sales Contest is a Rolling Tote, but there will also be other prizes such as gift cards and products from Pampered Chef. The exact prizes may vary depending on your region, so be sure to check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for more details.

4. How will the winners of the October Sales Contest be determined?

The winners of the October Sales Contest will be determined based on their total sales during the month of October. The top sellers will be announced at the end of the month and will receive their prizes shortly after. Remember, the more you sell, the higher your chances of winning!

5. Can I still participate in the October Sales Contest if I am a new consultant?

Yes, absolutely! The October Sales Contest is open to all Pampered Chef consultants, regardless of their experience level. It is a great opportunity for new consultants to jumpstart their business and for experienced consultants to reach new goals. Don't miss out on this exciting contest!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sequeemamma
  • Ginger428