• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

October Consultant News: Latest Updates and Insights

In summary, Chef Kearns found the recipe for the batter bowl brownie mix and cookie mix, but it is way down at the bottom of the "recipes" section.
MissChef
Gold Member
I was just hoping that someone would share with us less fortunate souls what the link is to the October Consultant News?!
TIA!;) :) :balloon:

Use the link to the September one, but replace sept with oct. ;)

ooouuuhhh love it! Holidays are coming yeay!

On the front cover picture with the tools in the batter bowl, what is the whitel thing on the left side? I don't recognize it.

I think you're seeing the Creative Cutters set, just looks a little whitish...

Are you talking about the creative cutters set?

Thanks everyone! This is the first time I've been able to check! I had a show last night!
I apprecitate it!;) :balloon: :)

Where is the recipe for the cookie mix in the batter bowl. I'd love to make that to show at my October and November shows. I looked for the recipe under "recipes" and it wasn't there. Anyone know where I can find it?

It is an archive recipe. Under "recipes" and "Enhance your shows" click on "theme show recipe archives" I think the gift bowl ideas are at the bottom of the list.

Last edited:
Has anyone found the holiday display cards for the Homemade for the Holidays theme shows mentioned in the CN, or anything else about them on CC? I looked under theme shows, but only saw what we are already offering.

Thanks for the tip son the recipes for the batter bowls.

They must have misprinted in the CN because the recipes that are on CC are made for the Sm Batter Bowl.

Ok, I thought that the display cards & such for the holiday shows would be in CC on Oct. 3? Am I missing them, or are they not there yet???

They're not there yet. But the 3rd is only half over.

chefann said:
They're not there yet. But the 3rd is only half over.

I know, I'm just very impatient! I have time to look at this stuff more when it's naptime than in the evenings.

Related to October Consultant News: Latest Updates and Insights

1. What is the October Consultant News?

The October Consultant News is a monthly newsletter sent out to all Pampered Chef consultants. It contains important updates, new product releases, sales and promotions, and other relevant information for consultants to stay informed and successful in their business.

2. How can I access the October Consultant News?

The October Consultant News can be accessed through your Pampered Chef consultant account. Simply log in to your account and click on the "News" tab to view the latest newsletter. You can also sign up to receive the newsletter via email.

3. When is the October Consultant News released?

The October Consultant News is typically released at the beginning of each month. However, the exact date may vary. Make sure to check your consultant account or email for the latest edition.

4. Can I share the October Consultant News with my customers?

Yes, you are welcome to share the October Consultant News with your customers. In fact, it is encouraged as it can help promote your business and inform your customers about new products and promotions. You can share the newsletter through email, social media, or by printing out physical copies.

5. Is there a way to provide feedback or suggestions for the October Consultant News?

Yes, Pampered Chef values feedback from its consultants and customers. If you have any suggestions or feedback regarding the October Consultant News, you can contact the Pampered Chef consultant support team or leave a comment on the newsletter itself.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Amyskitchen2
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg