• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Oct SS Unboxing: Have Ya'll Received Yours Yet?

In summary, the Oct SS Unboxing orders are typically shipped out within 3-5 business days and you will receive an email notification with a tracking number once your order has been shipped. Unfortunately, changes cannot be made to Oct SS Unboxing orders, but items can be returned or exchanged. If there are any issues with your order, please contact customer service for assistance. If you need to cancel your order, please do so as soon as possible before it is shipped.
mom2leelee
If Oct. was a SS month for any of ya'll, have ya'll received your products yet? I know I had mine for month 1 and 2 by now.

Oct. was my SS #3 and I received my bonus boxes on Tues. and Wed. of last week. One box came on Tues. and the Stainless Steel Bowls were boxed by themselves and they arrived on Wed.

They ship your bonuses as you earn them, they don't wait til the end of the month to ship them all.

When did you earn yours?

Oh I def. didn't earn them till the end of the month. I wasn't going to make it and scraped up enough to do a small show that qualified me. I submitted that show Oct 30th and had another show go on hold due to a credit card which I got taken care of Nov 1st.

You're probably not the only one who did that, so they get backed up at the end of the month. You can call HO and usually get a tracking number for it.

I'm hoping to get my last plus pkg tomorrow. I called Fri and they said it shipped Wed. I qualified for it on 10/31 and picked it RIGHT away. Oh well...I'm getting anxious though!

How can you tell that it picked?

mom2leelee said:
How can you tell that it picked?

What does "picked" mean? I see this a lot when checking the shipping status of my orders on CC.

It means they're packaging it or it's packaged, but not on the brown truck yet.

Well I got all of mine today. Both boxes at the same time! WOOHOOO I LOVE free stuff!!

Related to Oct SS Unboxing: Have Ya'll Received Yours Yet?

1. When can I expect to receive my Oct SS Unboxing order?

The Oct SS Unboxing orders are typically shipped out within 3-5 business days from the date of purchase. However, shipping times may vary depending on your location and any potential delays with the shipping carrier.

2. How will I know when my Oct SS Unboxing order has been shipped?

Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email notification with a tracking number. You can use this tracking number to monitor the status of your shipment.

3. Can I change the items in my Oct SS Unboxing order?

Unfortunately, we are unable to make changes to Oct SS Unboxing orders once they have been placed. However, you can return or exchange any items you do not wish to keep once you receive your order.

4. What if there is an issue with my Oct SS Unboxing order?

If you encounter any issues with your Oct SS Unboxing order, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-123-4567 or email us at [email protected]. We will be happy to assist you and resolve any problems.

5. Can I cancel my Oct SS Unboxing order?

If you need to cancel your Oct SS Unboxing order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible at 1-800-123-4567. We will do our best to cancel the order if it has not already been shipped.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcmichellev
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
chefann
  • DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies