• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do 8qt SS Bowls Stack Together? Seeking Advice!

In summary, the Quick question....does anyone have more than one of these 8qt SS Bowls and know if they STACK together at all?? asks about stacking of SS bowls, and the In summary, the answer is that they do stack, although not as nicely as the graduated sizes.
esavvymom
Staff member
Quick question....
does anyone have more than one of these 8qt SS Bowls and know if they STACK together at all??

I'm on the fence about getting 1 or 2 before they discontinue, but space is a premium when it comes to LARGE items like this. If they don't stack well, there is no point. :)

Thanks!

I just have one and it stacks nicely with the rest of the SS bowls. There are just the two of us and I find reasons to need that large bowl frequently. I'd get one for sure!

I definitely want one. We do a lot of baking (bread, pizza dough in bulk, granola, etc), plus big bowls are great when I'm doing canning. But I wasn't sure about two, and if they'd stack with each other or not (two 8qt bowls stacked together). I know they wouldn't nest as perfectly as the SET does, but I am hopeful that they can somewhat stack ok.

Well, hopefully someone owns two. I am placing an order for one for my DIL. If it gets here before the end of the month I'll try it out - hopefully in time for your decision.

That show isn't submitted yet but will go in by Wednesday.

I'm guessing these will show up on the Outlet.

I have two, and they do stack, although they do not "nest" as the graduating sizes do. The second one sits high in the first one, so if verticle space is short, it may not work...just measured...one large bowl is 7 inches high, two stacked together is 9 inches...

HTH!

Oh, and I absolutely LOVE mine. I was so disappointed when I found out it was being discontinued. I used them all the time

nikked said:
I have two, and they do stack, although they do not "nest" as the graduating sizes do. The second one sits high in the first one, so if verticle space is short, it may not work...just measured...one large bowl is 7 inches high, two stacked together is 9 inches...

HTH!

That's exactly what I needed! Thanks! :)

you're welcome, Bobbi!

I just got mine on Friday - so exciting! It was a 'got to have' before it goes away item for my kitchen b/c my luck it will show up on the outlet and be gone before I knew it was there. :)

Related to Do 8qt SS Bowls Stack Together? Seeking Advice!

1. Can I stack different sizes of 8qt stainless steel bowls together?

Yes, the 8qt stainless steel bowls from Pampered Chef are designed to stack together regardless of size. This makes storing multiple bowls easier and more efficient.

2. How many 8qt stainless steel bowls can I stack on top of each other?

We recommend stacking no more than 3 bowls on top of each other for stability and safety reasons. However, this may vary depending on the size and weight of the bowls.

3. Are the 8qt stainless steel bowls from Pampered Chef dishwasher safe?

Yes, our stainless steel bowls are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing them to maintain their quality and prolong their lifespan.

4. Can I use the 8qt stainless steel bowls in the microwave?

No, these bowls are not microwave safe. They are meant for food preparation and mixing, but not for heating.

5. Are the 8qt stainless steel bowls oven safe?

Yes, our stainless steel bowls are oven safe up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. This is perfect for recipes that require mixing and then baking in the oven.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
  • ivykeep
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • dannyzmom
  • Products and Tips
Replies