• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Oct Outside Order Form - Get Your Outdoor Essentials Today!

In summary, the Oct Outside Order Form offers a variety of outdoor essentials such as grilling tools, picnic sets, outdoor cookware, and decor. You can place an order for this form online or through a Pampered Chef consultant, with no minimum order requirement. There are also often special discounts and promotions available. Your order will be delivered to your doorstep or you can opt for in-store pickup.
ChefKrisB
Gold Member
I thought I'd repost this in a new thread since some people were looking for it.

Attachments

• oct 08 outside order form.doc
    376 KB · Views: 410
I love this order form, but I can't save it I have wordperfect not microsoft word. Does anyone know how to save it as a pdf file? I'm not that computer literate. I would appreciate any help.

Casey Lewis

I can scan it and save as a PDF I just cannot reformat into PDF.

Trina

Here it is... hope this helps.

Kathryn

Attachments

• oct 2008 outside order form.pdf
    210.6 KB · Views: 289
Thanks so much.

Related to Oct Outside Order Form - Get Your Outdoor Essentials Today!

1. What type of products are available on the "Oct Outside Order Form - Get Your Outdoor Essentials Today!"?

Our Oct Outside Order Form offers a variety of outdoor essentials such as grilling tools, picnic sets, and outdoor cookware. We also have a selection of outdoor decor and serving pieces to elevate your outdoor dining experience.

2. Can I place an order for the Oct Outside Order Form online?

Yes, you can place an order for the Oct Outside Order Form on our website. Simply add the desired products to your cart and proceed to checkout. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant to place an order.

3. Is there a minimum order requirement for the Oct Outside Order Form?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for the Oct Outside Order Form. You can purchase as many or as few items as you'd like.

4. Are there any special discounts or promotions for the Oct Outside Order Form?

Yes, we often have special discounts and promotions for the Oct Outside Order Form. Make sure to check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for the latest deals.

5. How will my order from the Oct Outside Order Form be delivered?

Your order will be delivered directly to your doorstep through our shipping partners. You will receive a tracking number once your order has been shipped. If you prefer, you can also opt for in-store pickup at a nearby Pampered Chef location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chef Duck
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
pinklady
  • ChefKrisB
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies