• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Oct - Dec Host Specials on 1 Pg?

In summary, the host specials for October, November, and December vary each year and are typically announced in September. They cannot be combined with other offers or discounts and can be found on the Pampered Chef website, catalog, or through a consultant. To qualify for the host specials, a minimum of $200 in guest sales and at least one future party booking is required. Hosting a party also allows for the opportunity to earn free and discounted products and have a fun and interactive experience with friends and family. The host special for each month is pre-selected by Pampered Chef, but the host can choose other products for free or at a discount based on their party's sales.
c00p
Gold Member
I tried to look through threads and didn't find this (probably didn't look hard enough or long enough), so I thought I'd just ask. Has anyone made up a 1-page document that has the October - December host specials on it? I can do one, but honestly, don't want to make the time!!! If you could share, I'd really appreciate it.

It is in here somewhere, but here you go!

Attachments

• OctNovDec2009_fillable[1].pdf
    433.5 KB · Views: 468
Hi there! I haven't personally come across a 1-page document with all the October - December host specials, but I can definitely understand not wanting to take the time to make one yourself. Have you checked with your upline or other consultants in your network? They may have already created one that they can share with you. Otherwise, maybe try reaching out to the company directly to see if they have any resources available. Good luck!

1. What are the current host specials for the months of October, November, and December?

The host specials for October, November, and December vary each year and are typically announced by Pampered Chef in September. You can find the current host specials on our website, in our catalog, or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant.

2. Can I combine the host specials with other offers or discounts?

Unfortunately, our host specials cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. They are exclusive to our hosts as a thank you for hosting a Pampered Chef party or event.

3. How do I qualify for the host specials?

To qualify for the host specials, you must host a Pampered Chef party or event with a minimum of $200 in guest sales and at least one booking for a future party. The host specials are also available for online parties with a minimum of $200 in guest sales and at least one booking for a future party.

4. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party not only gives you access to our host specials, but it also allows you to earn free and discounted products based on your party's sales. You'll also have the opportunity to try out our products, learn new recipes, and have a fun and interactive experience with your friends and family.

5. Can I choose my host special or is it pre-selected?

The host special for each month is pre-selected by Pampered Chef and cannot be chosen by the host. However, the host can choose which products they would like for free or at a discount based on their party's sales. The host special is an added bonus on top of the host rewards program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kculverson
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PCSarahjm
  • pampchefrhondab
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TheChaoticCook
  • kam