• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm so Relieved! Missing Host...

In summary, Amanda's October catalog show host canceled on her, but she is still excited because she only has three orders, one of which is over $200. She is hoping to get the November show to count for sales.
babywings76
Gold Member
I thought one of my October catalog show hosts was going to bail on me. I had such a hard time reaching her and last I spoke with her, she didn't have any orders. Well, she just called me from work and she's really busy there today and through the weekend, so we have to close the show on Monday. BUmmer that I can't get this to count for Oct. sales. But I am excited because she said she only has 3 orders, but one is over $200! :) So that makes me happy. I just love big spenders! ;)

As a side note, I did try to convince her earlier to switch and have her show be a November one that way she can get the great specials (and it'll count for SAT), hoping that that would help her to get some orders. But I don't think it really was sinking in on what a great deal that is, or she just wasn't into stoneware to care. So now that she's making us close on Monday, I'm going to ask her and see if she wants it to count as a November show and get the deals.

See if you can Offer her the oct special and help pay for it and still make it an Novemebr show and she can get the special for then also or trade the special with her for the 2 months. There has got to be a way to get the SAT for it. Unless the guests really want the pumpkin dish..............

Amanda,
I love those Mia hosts that surprise you. I had a host in Nov and for the life of me I couldnt get a hold of her but then in Jan she called me out of the blue and gave me orders.

Amanda, just be sure that those who ordered would be okay with the switch. I just closed a tiny catalog show--just two orders making up the $150. Both people loved the Pumpkin Dish and made sure they ordered enough to get it.

yeah, I'm going to double check with her and see if she was excited about the SA special and if her guests wanted the pumpkin dish, or would she rather have the stoneware special for her and her guests. If she doesn't care either way and the guests don't have their heart set on the pumpkin dish, I'm going to see if she doesn't mind my making it a Nov. show to help me out. BUt I'll see how the conversation goes, and see if it feels appropriate to mention that part.

Related to I'm so Relieved! Missing Host...

What should I do if my host is missing for my Pampered Chef party?

If your host is missing for your Pampered Chef party, the first thing you should do is reach out to them and try to get in contact. You can also reach out to their friends and family who may have a way to get in touch with them. If you are unable to reach your host, you can still have a successful party by reaching out to potential guests and hosting a virtual party.

Can I change the date of my Pampered Chef party if my host is missing?

Yes, if your host is missing for your Pampered Chef party, you can change the date of the party. You can work with your consultant to find a new date that works for you and your guests. It's important to keep your guests updated on any changes to the party date.

What happens to the rewards if my host is missing for my Pampered Chef party?

If your host is missing for your Pampered Chef party, the rewards will still be available. You can choose to use them for yourself or split them among the guests who attend the party. Your consultant can help you with the details and make sure the rewards are properly distributed.

Can I still earn host rewards if my host is missing for my Pampered Chef party?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards even if your host is missing for your Pampered Chef party. As the party host, you are still responsible for gathering orders and reaching out to potential guests. You can work with your consultant to determine the best way to earn host rewards for your party.

What should I do if my host cancels the Pampered Chef party?

If your host cancels the Pampered Chef party, you can still have a successful party by reaching out to potential guests and hosting a virtual party. You can also work with your consultant to find a new host or reschedule the party for a later date. It's important to keep your guests updated on any changes to the party plans.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedberry
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
grgann
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD