• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Oct 2nd Outlet Release: Check Under "Our Products" Now!

The "Samples" outlet product list prices are the "outlet" prices and then our 15% off price. The prices on our websites show the original price and then the outlet price (the higher price that is on CC). We do get commission on orders placed through our website (regular full commission) and we do not get commission for orders placed through CC - just like we don't get commission on any other samples... And like other samples we don't get any additional consultant discount. So if you were to order any of these items through our website, you would be paying the full list price and then the 15% off that is listed on our website. However, if you were to
hump5
The Online out let is supposed to be available to customers starting Oct
2nd on our poersonal website. The newsletter we got said it would be listed under "our products" section. It isn't listed under mine yet....anyone having this same issue. I told guest to watch for this, I don't want to have to go back and tell them something different. I know it is available to us already under our sample section of Consultants corner. Some good deals!!!

It's probably too early yet for them to have it online. I'd check closer to noon to see if it is up. So far from what I have seen in Consultant's Corner to order samples, it's only 14 items so far, most of them those stoneware crocks.I wonder what the original price was for them when they were for sale?

Its still early in Chicago, so I'm guessing it'll be up later. I was disappointed that it wasn't on when I went to look. But I did see it under CC.

Usually they have new things online around noon Chicago time. Remember that they had Sunday yesterday, too.

Can Any one email me the list

Omarakeen said:
Can Any one email me the list
Hi, Janet... I copied and pasted the listing from CC. It may look strange in word, but if you do a print preview, it looks better.

Attachments

• OUTLET AS OF 100206.doc
    194 KB · Views: 424
oh, I love the tumbler set. I have 2 and we use them all the time. I might have to get another one.

Shawnna said:
oh, I love the tumbler set. I have 2 and we use them all the time. I might have to get another one.

Do they really hold up well in the dishwasher? They don't scratch?

Mine isn't up yet either! I already have an order going though! I'm so excited!!

jenniferlynne said:
Do they really hold up well in the dishwasher? They don't scratch?
I wash mine if the dishwasher all the time and they're like new.

The "Samples" outlet product list prices are the "outlet" prices and then our 15% off price. The prices on our websites show the original price and then the outlet price (the higher price that is on CC).

We do get commission on orders placed through our website (regular full commission) and we do not get commission for orders placed through CC - just like we don't get commission on any other samples...

The "Samples" outlet product list prices are the "outlet" prices and then our 15% off price. The prices on our websites show the original price and then the outlet price (the higher price that is on CC).

We do get commission on orders placed through our website (regular full commission) and we do not get commission for orders placed through CC - just like we don't get commission on any other samples... And like other samples we don't get any additional consultant discount.

These are awesome deals if you wanted any of these things. I may pick some of them up for consultant incentives for my team - I know at least one person LOVES crocks - lol. At $10 each they can't be beat!

Not to sound like a moron, but what do you use the crocks for?
TIA! :)

It's UP on our Websites NOW!

I use my crocks to hold utensils, but they are supposed to be for baking bread.

I already placed a $120 order!!

re: outlet
hump5 said:
The Online out let is supposed to be available to customers starting Oct
2nd on our poersonal website. The newsletter we got said it would be listed under "our products" section. It isn't listed under mine yet....anyone having this same issue. I told guest to watch for this, I don't want to have to go back and tell them something different. I know it is available to us already under our sample section of Consultants corner. Some good deals!!!
i've been watching since very early hours today and still not up :(

outlet stuff... :(
BethCooks4U said:

We do get commission on orders placed through our website (regular full commission) and we do not get commission for orders placed through CC - just like we don't get commission on any other samples... And like other samples we don't get any additional consultant discount.

These are awesome deals if you wanted any of these things. I may pick some of them up for consultant incentives for my team - I know at least one person LOVES crocks - lol. At $10 each they can't be beat!

I've been checking since very early this a.m. and still not on my website :(:(

Check again, mine's up!!

I had to go through Order Products on the bottom of the homepage of your website. Outlet is the last choice. Or if you click on Our Products, you have to go to "How to Purchase" and then it's the last choice. I like the way it's set up.

Soothenrelax said:
Click on "order Products" at the bottom left corner of your home page, then "not ordering on a party" (or however it says that). The next screen has a list starting with shop catalog and tehn categories of products. The last thing on that list is the outlet.

Soothenrelax said:
Just checked your site and its there!

So, if we want to order any of the outlet items we order them as samples? Do you have to use CC or will they be on PP?

I think you have to order them online. I ordered them off my website, then it brought up consultant sign in page.

Are any of you disappointed? I really thought there would be more. Especially since of the 14 items, 5 are crocks?! I am disappointed. I really thought they would have more...

I am excited because I can only purchase so much at one time! I think they only put a few pieces on at a time so people have to keep checking on their consultant's website to see what's new!

gilliandanielle said:
I am excited because I can only purchase so much at one time! I think they only put a few pieces on at a time so people have to keep checking on their consultant's website to see what's new!
I do like that idea~

Shawnna said:
So, if we want to order any of the outlet items we order them as samples? Do you have to use CC or will they be on PP?
They will not be available through PP.

I said it in the other thread, too. I'd prefer that there be a direct link to the Outlet from the personal website homepage. As a browsing customer, I am NOT going to go searching for it, nor would it be intuitive to me to have to go into "Order Products" in order to find it.

I'm not going to order something unless I find something first that I want to order. Once I see something I like, however, that is when I'm going to go into the ordering section of any place.

Does anyone else feel this way, or am I just the odd one out?

As it is, I went into the News items and added a blurb about the Outlet with instructions on how to get there. I shouldn't have to do that, y'know? If I have to tell my customers how to find something on my website, then my website isn't user friendly.

:)

Send your comments and thoughts to HO. If enough of us comment maybe they will change things. It would be nice to have a "browse items" option on the front of the website.

I don't know about you guys, but I would much rather have a link to browse products on the homepage than a recruiting link. If people are that interested they will call me, or I was the one that sent them there and can tell them where to find it. I would rather get orders than recruits on my site since I never got recruits there before!

Related to Oct 2nd Outlet Release: Check Under "Our Products" Now!

1. When will the Oct 2nd outlet release be available?

The Oct 2nd outlet release will be available on October 2nd on our personal website.

2. Where can I find the Oct 2nd outlet release?

The Oct 2nd outlet release will be listed under the "Our Products" section on our personal website.

3. Why can't I find the Oct 2nd outlet release on my personal website?

If you are unable to find the Oct 2nd outlet release on your personal website, please check back on October 2nd as it may not have been released yet. It is also possible that there may be a delay in the release, in which case you will be notified.

4. Can I access the Oct 2nd outlet release through the Consultant's Corner?

Yes, the Oct 2nd outlet release is currently available on the sample section of the Consultant's Corner. However, it will also be available on our personal website under the "Our Products" section on October 2nd.

5. Are there any good deals in the Oct 2nd outlet release?

Yes, there are some great deals in the Oct 2nd outlet release. We encourage you to check it out on October 2nd when it becomes available on our personal website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lisacb77
  • janel kelly
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • cmdtrgd
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies