• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

November Newsletter: Tips and Tricks for Starting Yours!"

In summary, Linda shared her idea for a newsletter featuring quick tips for cooking Thanksgiving turkey. Jaime shared her idea for a newsletter featuring quick tips for cooking any type of meat.
pchefjaime
Gold Member
Has anyone started theres yet?

Mine's still a work in progress. I'll post it when I get done.

SO I just made one tonight let me know what you think this is the first time I have done this.

Attachments

• November Newsletter.doc
    366 KB · Views: 631
I think it looks great Jamie!!:balloon: Good job!:thumbup: ;)

It does look wonderful Jaime!!!

Jamie,

Love your tag line "Without you I'd have NO BUSINESS in the kitchen" There are many who know me well that still say that I have no business there!

Here is my version for November. Not sure if I am completely done with it. May direct my customers to find a turkey somewhere in my website. (I must give credit to Rita's Nov06 newsletter for the Hide the turkey idea!) and possibly put the carving tips on the website instead of in my letter, and put a shorter quick tip in its' place.

Attachments

• November07 Newsletter.doc
    299.5 KB · Views: 570
Very awesome job Jaime!!!!!

Here's mine. I used a lot of what others posted so.....THANK YOU!

I have decided to not do one every month. I am going to do one every 2 or 3 months and in between send a small email. I just don't have the time to devote to creating a newsletter every month and I'm not happy with any of the subscription services so I think this might be a good compromise. I'll try it for a while and let you know how it works for me. Thanks to all of you who comtributed to my creation!

Attachments

• 2007 Fall Pampered Chef News.doc
    288.5 KB · Views: 503
pamperedlinda said:
Here's mine. I used a lot of what others posted so.....THANK YOU!

I have decided to not do one every month. I am going to do one every 2 or 3 months and in between send a small email. I just don't have the time to devote to creating a newsletter every month and I'm not happy with any of the subscription services so I think this might be a good compromise. I'll try it for a while and let you know how it works for me. Thanks to all of you who comtributed to my creation!

Linda, that looks great! Thank you so much for sharing!!!:thumbup:

Thank you for sharing!!:)

Linda that is so great!

Linda & Jaime....

THANKS for sharing....;)

Linda that is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!

Related to November Newsletter: Tips and Tricks for Starting Yours!"

1. What are the featured products in the November Newsletter?

The featured products in the November Newsletter are the Stoneware Small Rectangular Baker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, the Nonstick Double Burner Grill Pan, the Quick Cooker, and the Executive Nonstick Square Grill Pan.

2. Are there any special promotions or discounts mentioned in the November Newsletter?

Yes, the November Newsletter includes a special promotion for a free gift with purchase for orders over $75. There are also discounts on select products and bundles throughout the month.

3. Can I still order products from previous months' newsletters?

Yes, as long as the products are still available, you can order them from previous months' newsletters. You can also find all past newsletters and featured products on our website.

4. Is there a recipe included in the November Newsletter?

Yes, the November Newsletter includes a delicious recipe for slow cooker beef stroganoff using the Quick Cooker. There are also additional recipes available on our website and in past newsletters.

5. How can I sign up to receive the monthly newsletter?

You can sign up to receive the monthly newsletter by visiting our website and entering your email address in the designated sign-up box. You can also sign up at any Pampered Chef party or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
  • naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • Karen Weber
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies