• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Your November Newsletter Been Updated Yet?

In summary, the November newsletter features several new products such as the Deluxe Air Fryer, Quick Cooker, and Holiday Cookie Cutters Set. You can access the newsletter by logging into your Pampered Chef account or signing up for email updates. There are special promotions and discounts mentioned, including a Black Friday sale and exclusive deals for subscribers. The newsletter can be easily shared with friends and family, and it includes a recipe for a Thanksgiving side dish using the Deluxe Air Fryer. More recipes can be found on the website or through the Pampered Chef community.
mrssyvo
Has nayone updated their November newsletter to reflect the January Benefits?

bumped- Anyone updated their November newsletter to reflect the January benefits?

Nope, I won't mention them until I get my November & December where I want them. I'll probably send something out in a couple of weeks. I do have several shows already booked for Jan so I'm planning to go ahead and let them know the deal!

Related to Has Your November Newsletter Been Updated Yet?

1. What are the new products featured in the November newsletter?

The November newsletter features several new products, including the Deluxe Air Fryer, the Quick Cooker, and the Holiday Cookie Cutters Set. These products are perfect for preparing delicious and easy meals during the busy holiday season.

2. How can I access the November newsletter?

You can access the November newsletter by logging into your Pampered Chef account and navigating to the Newsletter section. You can also sign up for email updates to receive the newsletter directly in your inbox.

3. Are there any special promotions or discounts mentioned in the November newsletter?

Yes, the November newsletter includes information about our Black Friday sale, where you can save up to 50% on select products. There are also exclusive discounts and deals for newsletter subscribers, so be sure to check it out!

4. Can I share the November newsletter with friends and family?

Yes, you can easily share the November newsletter with your friends and family by forwarding the email or by sharing the link on social media. You can also purchase products as gifts for your loved ones directly from the newsletter.

5. Is there a recipe featured in the November newsletter?

Yes, the November newsletter includes a delicious recipe for a Thanksgiving side dish using the Deluxe Air Fryer. You can also find more recipes on our website or by joining our online community of Pampered Chef consultants and customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
Replies
Views
Pamperedva
  • otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
PamperedinConshy