• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Inspired: January Newsletter Tips & Ideas | Create Your Best One Yet!

In summary, the January Newsletter will have a theme of "New Year, New Recipes" and will feature healthy and easy recipes. There will also be a 20% off promotion on the Spiral & Slice tool and tips for using Pampered Chef products. To receive the newsletter, you can sign up on the website or through your Pampered Chef consultant. You can also submit your own recipe for a chance to be featured in an upcoming newsletter.
mrssyvo
Has anyone completed their January newsletter?

Got mine from Joy & tasty tidbits:thumbup: I am so thankful for her....well worth the small price!

I am unable to use Tasty Tidbits at this time, system problems.

Sue,

Joy has made some adjustments and now you can log in to get the newsletter and send it to yourself. It might work for you - you should check it out.

If it does - tell her I sent you :)

And congrats on the latest recruit - I saw your thread about your friends' sister - hopefully that pans out. You are on fire!!

Would a few of you who use different newsletter services mind sending me a copy of your current newsletter? I know several of them have 'samples', but I'd like to see what a "real Pampered Chef" newsletter looks like. I'm trying to decide what to do with that area of my cust.care.Could you email a copy to me at [email protected] ? Thanks a bunch!

esavvymom said:
Would a few of you who use different newsletter services mind sending me a copy of your current newsletter? I know several of them have 'samples', but I'd like to see what a "real Pampered Chef" newsletter looks like. I'm trying to decide what to do with that area of my cust.care.

Could you email a copy to me at [email protected] ? Thanks a bunch!

I just sent you a copy of Mike's from myemaildesigns. If you go with him, could you put me down as your referral? ;)

Amanda-
Thanks for the email! It looks great. I may email you later with a few questions...if you don't mind. :)

1. What is the theme of the January Newsletter?

The theme of the January Newsletter is "New Year, New Recipes." We will be featuring healthy and easy recipes to help you start the year off right.

2. Will there be any special promotions or deals in the January Newsletter?

Yes, there will be a special promotion on our popular Spiral & Slice tool. It will be 20% off for the entire month of January. Don't miss out!

3. How can I sign up to receive the January Newsletter?

You can sign up for our newsletter on our website or by talking to your Pampered Chef consultant. Simply provide your email address and you will receive our monthly newsletters directly to your inbox.

4. Can I submit my own recipe to be featured in the January Newsletter?

Yes, we love receiving recipe submissions from our customers! Please send your recipe to our email address and our team will review it for potential feature in an upcoming newsletter.

5. Will the January Newsletter include any tips for using Pampered Chef products?

Yes, our January Newsletter will include tips and tricks for using our products, including the Spiral & Slice tool and our new Air Fryer. We want to make sure you get the most out of your Pampered Chef items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • amerrigan
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • mrssyvo