• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bren706 Have You Done Your January Newsletter???

In summary, the purpose of the January newsletter is to inform customers about new products, promotions, and recipes for the month. It is typically sent out during the first week of January and can be subscribed to on the company's website. The content of the newsletter is predetermined and cannot be customized, but suggestions and feedback are welcome. Currently, the January newsletter is only available in English.
Brenda, I LOVE your newsletter!!! Have you completed your January newsletter yet? can you share?

So sorry, but I have not started it yet! I hope to start working on it around the 26th or 27th and will post it then.

THANK YOU Brenda!

What is the purpose of the January newsletter?

The January newsletter is designed to keep our customers updated on new products, promotions, and recipes for the month.

When can I expect to receive the January newsletter?

The January newsletter is typically sent out during the first week of January. If you have not received it by then, please check your spam folder or contact customer service for assistance.

How can I subscribe to the January newsletter?

To subscribe to the January newsletter, simply visit our website and enter your email address in the designated field. You will then receive all future newsletters, including the January edition.

Can I customize the content of the January newsletter?

Unfortunately, the content of the January newsletter is predetermined and cannot be customized. However, we welcome any suggestions or feedback for future newsletters.

Is the January newsletter available in multiple languages?

At this time, the January newsletter is only available in English. However, we are constantly working to expand our language options for future editions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates