• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

November Newsletter: Tips and Inspiration for Completing Your Monthly Update

In summary, Has anyone finished their November Newsletter?Can anyone suggest a service that does the newsletters for you? What do I need to do if anything?Thanks!I love MyEmailDesigns.com. It's only $24 for a year and there are three different designs each month. I love how professional it looks. I never have any issues with the service.Tasty Tidbits (http://www.tastytidbits.net) is a great option too. Joy is a member here and her newsletter is the best. I second Tasty Tidbits.I was soooo excited to win a 6 month subscription to Tasty tidbits last time Joy did a contest!
mrssyvo
Has anyone finished their November Newsletter?

Can anyone suggest a service that does the newsletters for you? How much does it cost and what kinds of services do they offer? What do I need to do if anything?

Thanks!

I love MyEmailDesigns.com It's only $24 for a year. There are three different designs each month. I love how professional it looks. I never have any issues with the service.

Tasty Tidbits (http://www.tastytidbits.net) Joy is a member here and hers is the best!

I second Tasty Tidbits!

I was soooo excited to win a 6 month subscription to Tasty tidbits last time Joy did a contest! I had been wanting to try it out but did not want to spend any $. I just got my 2nd one and I LOVe it! I am planning to put in my budget for next year!

I woudl love to have a subscription, and have someone else do the work, but for some reason, my E-mail is not compatible with the subscritpions- no pictures, etc. Thus, I need to have one that I can attach.

mrssyvo said:
I woudl love to have a subscription, and have someone else do the work, but for some reason, my E-mail is not compatible with the subscritpions- no pictures, etc. Thus, I need to have one that I can attach.

This is why I switched to a hotmail/live account. Actually I am using the chefsuccess email Greg made available to gold members. I LOVE it! Switching all my stuff over from my old biz email is a bit of a pain but I will always have that account anyway. (it's a free juno act) I just check it much less often.

Bumping- really you guys, I am not a creative one, I need your newsletter

etteluap70PC said:
I was soooo excited to win a 6 month subscription to Tasty tidbits last time Joy did a contest! I had been wanting to try it out but did not want to spend any $. I just got my 2nd one and I LOVe it! I am planning to put in my budget for next year!

I third and fourth the Tasty Tidbits subscription!:thumbup::D

Sue,
Here is the one I have to send out. It is yours to use if you can. I am not very computer literate so I hope it works for you.

Attachments

• 2008_November_Newsletter[1].doc
    1.6 MB · Views: 653
Lisa,

That newsletter is awesome. Where did the meatloaf recipe come from? Can't wait to try it.

Sharon

Lisa, Your newsletter looks great!!!! I am planning to subscribe to Tasty Tidbits, once I figure out what to do about my E-mail account. It is hard to switch your E-mail address, when it is on everything you use for your business. My plate is too full right now, to take time to figure that one out.

I'm not sure where the recipe came from, but I think it was from here somewhere. I took one out of one of the Stoneware recipe collections, just to help showcase the Stoneware.

If you can use it I'm glad. I'm too new to be able to pay anyone just yet for a newsletter so I spend about an hour working on one for now. I want to eventually use constant contact, and maybe joys newsletter service someday.

I have the same problem w/ Tasty Tidbits, where I can't get the pics to send from my comp. If anyone has tips for a comp-illiterate, please post!

I would say that 98% of the emails out there have no problem with the images... you can usually find the setting in the "options" area of your email program. You need to have it set to allow HTML or images or rich text. About 2% of the ISPs that I've come across ONLY allow text emails (what the heck is that all about!) and so it would not show any of the special formatting of my newsletter.

In that case, your options are to switch to another HTML-enabled email address (not always an option, or at the very least a pain!), or if your ISP's email allows POP mail, use that in conjunction with a free POP email program like Thunderbird (or Outlook or Windows Mail if it came with your computer). With Macs, I'm a bit more in the dark, so I'm not sure how that all works.

All in all, I can count on one hand the number of instances where we had subscribers who absolutely could not make it work. It is hard for me, though, given the MANY different ISPs and email programs out there, to help troubleshoot. I would encourage you to contact your email provider and ask them specifically about what settings are needed to allow HTML and images to be displayed in your email, and see what they say.

As far as sending my newsletter, the images will usually display as long as you "forward" instead of "copy and paste". C/P messes with the formatting.... forwarding retains it.

Thanks for all the compliments... I aim to please!!

PampChefJoy said:
I would say that 98% of the emails out there have no problem with the images... you can usually find the setting in the "options" area of your email program. You need to have it set to allow HTML or images or rich text. About 2% of the ISPs that I've come across ONLY allow text emails (what the heck is that all about!) and so it would not show any of the special formatting of my newsletter.

In that case, your options are to switch to another HTML-enabled email address (not always an option, or at the very least a pain!), or if your ISP's email allows POP mail, use that in conjunction with a free POP email program like Thunderbird (or Outlook or Windows Mail if it came with your computer). With Macs, I'm a bit more in the dark, so I'm not sure how that all works.

All in all, I can count on one hand the number of instances where we had subscribers who absolutely could not make it work. It is hard for me, though, given the MANY different ISPs and email programs out there, to help troubleshoot. I would encourage you to contact your email provider and ask them specifically about what settings are needed to allow HTML and images to be displayed in your email, and see what they say.

As far as sending my newsletter, the images will usually display as long as you "forward" instead of "copy and paste". C/P messes with the formatting.... forwarding retains it.

Thanks for all the compliments... I aim to please!!

Joy, I actually emailed you with this very same problem with my( temporary cox.net acct that I am signing in on my DHs laptop computer ) instead of my own home desktop. For some reason going thru this acct not (outlook express) on my home computer -formats it in TEXT Only and I tried messing with the email settings and still nothing. :(

I copied and pasted it though to my hotmail acct and it seemed to go thru with pics and it looked centered and ok??? I hope it forwards on ok, when I go to send it? I will let you know if I need another copy sent to hotmail, if it does not forward ok?

Sorry if I am not making any sense but it's just not working my Dh's computer?

I can't say enough how much I like MyEmailDesigns.com. Mike does a great job and has ALWAYS personally returned any email I have snet him. He also has a staff member, Marie, tha helps you as well. It is very professional and inexpensive ~ $2.00 per month.

I also subscribe to icontact to track my nesletter. It is so nice to see who is actually reading and clicking through yuor newsletter. I have a 33% read return with my newsletter.

AND - I don't have ot do ANY work on it. :thumbup:

PCGINA said:
I can't say enough how much I like MyEmailDesigns.com. Mike does a great job and has ALWAYS personally returned any email I have snet him. He also has a staff member, Marie, tha helps you as well. It is very professional and inexpensive ~ $2.00 per month.

I also subscribe to icontact to track my nesletter. It is so nice to see who is actually reading and clicking through yuor newsletter. I have a 33% read return with my newsletter.

AND - I don't have ot do ANY work on it. :thumbup:

How much extra does it cost with icontact to track the hits?? Just wondering? Joy offers this service with tasty tidbits but I was just wondering what your cost was?

iContact starts at $9.95 a month if you want to sign up with them independently (outside of my service)... I would recommend that method if you are comfortable enough with maneuvering in the application and doing the copy/paste of my newsletter code into the program. The Head Chef program I offer includes the cost of labor involved in dropping in templates into your iContact account and making it 'ready to go' for you.

1. What is the theme of the November Newsletter?

The theme of the November Newsletter is "Feasting and Festivities". It will feature recipes and products that are perfect for holiday gatherings and celebrations.

2. Will there be any special promotions or discounts in the November Newsletter?

Yes, the November Newsletter will include exclusive promotions and discounts for Pampered Chef products. Keep an eye out for limited-time offers and bundle deals!

3. Can I submit my own recipe for the November Newsletter?

We love to hear from our customers and feature their recipes in our newsletters! You can submit your recipe through our website or by reaching out to our customer service team.

4. How can I sign up to receive the November Newsletter?

If you are a Pampered Chef customer, you will automatically receive the November Newsletter via email. If you are not yet a customer, you can sign up for our newsletter on our website or during the checkout process.

5. Will the November Newsletter be available in different languages?

At this time, the November Newsletter will only be available in English. However, we are always looking to expand and reach more customers, so stay tuned for updates on additional language options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
PamperedinConshy
  • PampChefJoy