• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Newsletter and Facebook Question

In summary, Pampered Chef sends out newsletters once a month with occasional additional updates or promotions. Their newsletter is available to anyone interested in their products and company. Questions for their newsletter's Q&A section can be submitted through their website contact form or via Facebook messaging. Following Pampered Chef on Facebook also comes with perks such as exclusive promotions, recipes, and fun giveaways and contests. And finally, unsubscribing from their newsletter is easy by clicking the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of their emails.
Jennie4PC
How do I link my facebook fan page in my newsletter? I have updated my profile but when I send my test newsletter to me it says the link is broken.

I emailed you back Jennie... the facebook link in your profile needs to start with www.facebook.com/...

Thanks Joy. Trying it now. I have tried everything even copying and pasting the url.

finally figured it out. Thanks Joy

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I'd be happy to help you with this. First, make sure that you have the correct URL for your Facebook fan page. You can find this by going to your fan page and copying the link from the address bar. Then, in your newsletter platform, make sure you are using the full URL, including the "https://" part. This will ensure that the link is not broken. If you continue to have issues, feel free to reach out to me for further assistance. Best of luck with your newsletter and promoting your Facebook page!

1. How often do you send out newsletters?

We typically send out newsletters once a month, but may occasionally send out additional updates or promotions.

2. Can I sign up for your newsletter even if I'm not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, our newsletter is available to anyone who is interested in learning more about our products and company.

3. How can I submit a question for your newsletter Q&A section?

You can submit a question through our contact form on our website or by messaging us on Facebook.

4. Are there any perks for following Pampered Chef on Facebook?

Absolutely! We often share exclusive promotions and recipes on our Facebook page, as well as host fun giveaways and contests.

5. Can I unsubscribe from your newsletter at any time?

Yes, you can easily unsubscribe from our newsletter by clicking the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any of our emails.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
IgelSP
  • pjpamchef