• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have a May Newsletter Made up Yet?

In summary, the May newsletter will have a "Spring into Savings!" theme and will be sent out on May 3rd. It will feature new outdoor grilling tools and a variety of recipes and meal ideas perfect for the warmer weather. Existing customers will receive the newsletter automatically, and new customers can sign up on the website or through a consultant. Don't forget to share your creations on social media using #PamperedChef!
ilove2cookpc
Just curious if anyone had started working on a May Newsletter yet?????

No, but I did send out an email through my PC website with the host and guest specials about 3 days ago and already have a catalog and a cooking show booked. People want the SA pink bowls!

Hi there! I haven't seen anyone mention working on the May Newsletter yet, but I think it's a great idea. Maybe we can start brainstorming some ideas and content for it?

1. What is the theme for the May newsletter?

The theme for the May newsletter is "Spring into Savings!" We will be featuring recipes and products that are perfect for the warmer weather and also offering special discounts and promotions.

2. When will the May newsletter be sent out?

The May newsletter will be sent out on the first Monday of the month, which falls on May 3rd this year. Make sure to check your email to stay updated on all the latest Pampered Chef news!

3. Are there any new products being featured in the May newsletter?

Yes, we will be introducing our new line of outdoor grilling tools in the May newsletter. These products are perfect for summer barbecues and will be available for purchase starting May 1st.

4. How can I sign up to receive the May newsletter?

If you are already a Pampered Chef customer, you will automatically receive the May newsletter via email. If you are not yet a customer, you can sign up for our mailing list on our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant.

5. Will the May newsletter include any special recipes or meal ideas?

Yes, the May newsletter will feature a variety of recipes and meal ideas that are perfect for springtime. From fresh salads to grilled entrees, there will be something for everyone to enjoy. Don't forget to share your own creations with us on social media using #PamperedChef!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ilove2cookpc
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
momoftwins
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies