• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have a May Newsletter Started?

Here you go! Hope it works right!Thanks Jennifer!! Perfect!Your welcome!:D Glad it worked!Anyone else have one to share??? I saw Rebecca's.I attached my newsletter. Now, I DID take a lot from a May 07' newsletter, along with a few other ideas others have brought here so I can't take all the credit and I hope those don't get upset! I can't give names because honestly, I don't know who posted!and, yes I know the Apple Berry Salsa is an old one but I happen to LOVE it LOLMine is not in a format I can attach ... it does not have photos, and is probably too much verbage ... it does attach photos and special flyers
ilove2cookpc
Just curious to see if anyone's been working on a Newsletter for May yet????

Bumping for another May ML request PRETTY Please!! :)

Another bump...

Okay, here's one...it's my 1st attempt at putting one together so let me know what you think. :) Mostly I just cut & pasted pieces together. So...here ya go!

Attachments

• May 08 Newsletter.doc
    164.5 KB · Views: 607
Thanks for sharing Kathi, I love the TPC logo and pics at the top of your NL page! Was that from Merrills ad?

I use tasty tidbits for my newsletter and I love the job Joy does. :)

heat123 said:
Thanks for sharing Kathi, I love the TPC logo and pics at the top of your NL page! Was that from Merrills ad?

I'm not sure...it was part of another newsletter (maybe Mar. or April:confused: ) that I had gotten from CS. I liked it so I saved the image(s) to use later. Came in handy piecing this one together.:)

I am going to try the emails from my website this month and refer everyone to my website for recipes, news and tips, etc. I will let everyone know how it goes. I am sending it to myself first, deleting the remove spot and adding in a note about where to go and a snippet of what is on, that way I can make the text big enough to read and it hopefully won't get thrown into spam as easily.

krzymomof4 said:
I am going to try the emails from my website this month and refer everyone to my website for recipes, news and tips, etc. I will let everyone know how it goes. I am sending it to myself first, deleting the remove spot and adding in a note about where to go and a snippet of what is on, that way I can make the text big enough to read and it hopefully won't get thrown into spam as easily.

I am going to do the same thing this month. I just had a light bulb moment (also known as an aha! moment) I figure that almost all of the content that is in my newsletter is usually on my website, so why spend all the time formatting, etc, when I can use one of the PWS e-mails, and add a paragraph in just a few minutes to direct them to my website!

Bren706 said:
I am going to do the same thing this month. I just had a light bulb moment (also known as an aha! moment) I figure that almost all of the content that is in my newsletter is usually on my website, so why spend all the time formatting, etc, when I can use one of the PWS e-mails, and add a paragraph in just a few minutes to direct them to my website!

Exactly what I've been saying for the last year - bravo! :)

cathyskitchen said:
Exactly what I've been saying for the last year - bravo! :)

Just looked at your site. Loved it! What is your FREE gift for purchasing the pink products? Thanks.

ChefJWarren said:
Just looked at your site. Loved it! What is your FREE gift for purchasing the pink products? Thanks.
I am giving everyone a HWC pin, I don't know what Cathy is giving, but am curious to find out!!

Can anyone convert that newletter (Kathi's)to pdf?

pckelly said:
Can anyone convert that newletter (Kathi's)to pdf?

Here you go! Hope it works right!

Attachments

• Microsoft Word - May%2008%20Newsletter[1].pdf
    373.8 KB · Views: 462
Thanks Jennifer!! Perfect!

Your welcome!:D Glad it worked!

Anyone else have one to share??? I saw Rebecca's.

I attached my newsletter. Now, I DID take a lot from a May 07' newsletter, along with a few other ideas others have brought here so I can't take all the credit and I hope those don't get upset! I can't give names because honestly, I don't know who posted!
View attachment May Newsletter.doc

and, yes I know the Apple Berry Salsa is an old one but I happen to LOVE it LOL

Mine is not in a format I can attach ... it does not have photos, and is probably too much verbage ... it does attach photos and special flyers, and uses colored headlines and smileys ... it mentions the pink products, the mega show, the June specials, and highlights a special hostess. Also gives a detailed personal explanation as to why I'm stepping up the biz under a headline ... "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade ... in a quick stir pitcher."

I make all my e-newsletters using Publisher. I can send them as the e-mail's text and they look really nice. I've attached my May one, but I realize it's in a format that some of you may not be able to open. If you want me to e-mail it to you directly, I'd be glad to. Just let me know.

--Abby

Attachments

• May.pub
    231 KB · Views: 309
Abby - could you please email me your newsletter?? I don't have publisher. Thanks!

What is the purpose of the May newsletter?

The May newsletter is designed to keep our customers informed about new products, promotions, and upcoming events. It also includes helpful tips and recipes for using our products.

When will the May newsletter be released?

The May newsletter will be released at the beginning of the month. Keep an eye out for it in your email inbox or on our website.

How can I receive the May newsletter?

If you are a customer of Pampered Chef, you will automatically receive the May newsletter via email. You can also sign up for our newsletter on our website.

Can I customize the May newsletter for my own business?

Yes, as a consultant for Pampered Chef, you have the option to personalize the May newsletter with your contact information and logo. This will allow you to share the newsletter with your customers and promote your business.

What type of content will be included in the May newsletter?

The May newsletter will feature new product releases, promotions, recipes, and tips for using our products. It may also include featured consultant stories and upcoming events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ilove2cookpc
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom