• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

November Mid-Month Email: NMD Announcements & Outlet Updates | TIA, Jane

In summary, the purpose of the Mid-Month November Email is to provide customers with a reminder of ongoing promotions, new product releases, and exclusive deals and discounts. It is typically sent out around the middle of the month, but the exact date may vary. You can unsubscribe from the email at any time, but it is recommended to stay subscribed for important updates and promotions. You can also customize your email preferences to only receive emails about specific categories or promotions.
janezapchef
Gold Member
Does anyone have one of these put together that includes NMD announcements and the outlet? I use 123byrequest, and I'm not holding my breath that one will come through.
TIA,
Jane :)

Joy does a great one....tasty tidbits:) Just got mine last night.

lacychef said:
Joy does a great one....tasty tidbits:) Just got mine last night.

I LOVE IT!:love:

Is that a subscription?

Jane, I use a lady by the name of Erica Soelberg. It is only $5 a month and she sends out 2 emails... one is just a plain monthly newsletter and the other is an outlet. Let me know if you want to see one.... Worth the price.

BTW, Tastey Tidbits is only $12 for six months and she sends between 2-3 a month! Fantastic deal and both newsletters are with graphics! :)

Yep, Heather said it all!

Hi Jane! As a fellow consultant, I completely understand your frustration with 123byrequest. While it's a great tool, it can be unpredictable at times. I actually have a template for the mid-month email that includes NMD announcements and outlet updates. I would be happy to share it with you and save you some time. Just shoot me a message and I'll send it over. Happy selling!

Related to November Mid-Month Email: NMD Announcements & Outlet Updates | TIA, Jane

1. What is the purpose of the Mid-Month November Email?

The Mid-Month November Email is sent out to provide customers with a reminder of any ongoing promotions or sales, as well as new product releases for the month.

2. When can I expect to receive the Mid-Month November Email?

The Mid-Month November Email is typically sent out around the middle of the month, hence the name. However, the exact date may vary depending on your location and email settings.

3. Are there any special deals or discounts included in the Mid-Month November Email?

Yes, the Mid-Month November Email often includes exclusive deals and discounts that are only available for a limited time. Be sure to check your email regularly so you don't miss out on any great deals!

4. Can I unsubscribe from the Mid-Month November Email?

Yes, you can unsubscribe from the Mid-Month November Email at any time by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the email. However, we recommend staying subscribed to make sure you don't miss out on any important updates or promotions.

5. Can I customize my email preferences to receive only certain types of emails?

Yes, you can customize your email preferences in your account settings to only receive emails about specific categories or promotions. This way, you can tailor your emails to your specific interests and needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedgirl3
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pamperedgirl3
  • janetupnorth
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
SillyChef
  • janezapchef