• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Requesting Neighbors' Flyers: Help Needed - TIA Jane

In summary, The "Requesting Neighbors' Flyers: Help Needed" event is an opportunity for anyone to help distribute flyers promoting Pampered Chef products and offers. You can participate by reaching out to your local consultant or offering to help distribute flyers. This event not only supports your local consultant but also expands your network and knowledge about Pampered Chef products. To find out about upcoming events, you can contact your consultant or check their social media pages and website.
janezapchef
Gold Member
I want to send a flyer to everyone on my street offering certain incentives for being my neighbors. Does anyone have one of these already done that they could upload for me to take a look at?
TIA,
Jane

I don't have one but darn thats a GREAT IDEA!!!

This idea just came to me reading your post...

What about offering them discount based on their address? Maybe add up the numbers and give them that dollar amount off - with a minimum order of $25 or something.

For instance, my addy is 2013, so I'd get $6 off. Of course depending on the block you live on, that may or may not work. Or is there something you can do with your street name? If someone lived on apple street - give a discount on all apple related products... or even a tree name... give a discount on all woods (bamboo, woven selections.)

You could really have some fun getting creative with this -- let us know what you decide!

Related to Requesting Neighbors' Flyers: Help Needed - TIA Jane

What exactly is the "Requesting Neighbors' Flyers: Help Needed" event?

The "Requesting Neighbors' Flyers: Help Needed" event is an opportunity for consultants to reach out to their local community and ask for help in distributing flyers to their neighbors. These flyers promote the latest Pampered Chef products and offers.

How can I participate in the "Requesting Neighbors' Flyers: Help Needed" event?

To participate in this event, you can reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant and offer to help distribute flyers to your neighbors. You can also contact your consultant directly if you receive a flyer from them and are interested in helping out.

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to participate in this event?

No, you do not need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to participate in this event. Anyone can help distribute flyers to their neighbors and support their local consultant.

What are the benefits of participating in the "Requesting Neighbors' Flyers: Help Needed" event?

By participating in this event, you are not only helping your local consultant but also potentially expanding your own network and connections within your community. It is also a great way to support a small business and learn more about Pampered Chef products.

How can I find out if there is a "Requesting Neighbors' Flyers: Help Needed" event happening in my area?

You can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or keep an eye out for flyers in your neighborhood. You can also check the consultant's social media pages or website for any upcoming events or opportunities to help distribute flyers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
skaugchef
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • sk8rgrrl99
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Jess_K