• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

November Host Special: Good Deal Despite Restriction

In summary, the November Host Special is a limited-time offer for Pampered Chef hosts during the month of November. It allows hosts to purchase certain products at a discounted price, which typically include popular and new Pampered Chef products perfect for holiday entertaining and cooking. To take advantage of the special, hosts must host a Pampered Chef party in November and the deal is better with more guests and sales. The special is exclusively available to hosts and cannot be purchased without hosting a party. There are restrictions, such as limited availability and cannot be combined with other offers.
DebPC
Staff member
I just looked at the Nov. host special. I like it but I don't like the fact that if they qualify for 2 items at 60% off they can't pick two of the same. I can understand maybe with the cookware this month but it would be great for hosts to be able to pick 2 sets of martini or wine glasses for the 60% off.
OH well- its still a good deal.

I agree with you completely.

What is the November Host Special?

The November Host Special is a limited-time offer for Pampered Chef hosts during the month of November. It is a special deal that allows hosts to purchase certain products at a discounted price.

What products are included in the November Host Special?

The products included in the November Host Special vary each year and are subject to change. However, they typically include popular and new Pampered Chef products that are perfect for holiday entertaining and cooking.

How can I take advantage of the November Host Special?

To take advantage of the November Host Special, you must host a Pampered Chef party during the month of November. The more guests you have at your party and the more sales your party generates, the better the deal you can get on the November Host Special products.

Can I purchase the November Host Special products without hosting a party?

No, the November Host Special is exclusively available to hosts who host a Pampered Chef party during the month of November. It is a way for us to thank and reward our hosts for opening up their homes and inviting their friends and family to learn about our products.

Are there any restrictions on the November Host Special?

Yes, there are restrictions on the November Host Special. The products included in the special are limited and only available while supplies last. Additionally, the special is only available to hosts during the month of November and cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies