• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

November Guest Special: Get the Latest Deals for Your Next Stay!

In summary, the November Guest Special is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef for customers who book a stay during the month of November. The deals included in the special vary, but typically include discounted rates, complimentary upgrades, and special amenities. To book a stay with the November Guest Special, simply visit the company's website or call their reservations line and mention the special. The special is only valid for one booking per customer, but referrals are allowed. The booking period for the special is typically the entire month of November, but specific dates may vary.
imported_iteachurkid
Could someone post the November Guest Special for me? I'm at work :) and for some reason it won't let me open it to print it for someone. TIA!!

Here you go! :)

Attachments

• gs_08nov.pdf
    255.6 KB · Views: 222
  • gs_08nov.pdf
    255.6 KB · Views: 220
Thanks Colleen! You are the best :)

Happy to help! ;)

What is the November Guest Special?

The November Guest Special is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef for customers who book a stay during the month of November.

What are the deals included in the November Guest Special?

The deals included in the November Guest Special vary, but typically include discounted rates, complimentary upgrades, and special amenities.

How do I book a stay with the November Guest Special?

To book a stay with the November Guest Special, simply visit our website or call our reservations line and mention the special. Our team will be happy to assist you in booking your stay.

Can I use the November Guest Special for multiple bookings?

The November Guest Special is only valid for one booking per customer. However, you can refer family and friends to book their own stays with the special.

What is the booking period for the November Guest Special?

The booking period for the November Guest Special is typically the entire month of November. However, specific dates may vary so be sure to check the promotion details for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
beckysuem
Replies
Views
kam
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies