• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

November Booking E-Mail Blast Ideas

In summary, the conversation discusses sending out an email blast with information and ideas for November's specials. Suggestions for including information in the email include a flyer promoting a $100+ host special and promoting upcoming themes for November, December, and January. There is also some confusion about missing attachments for past newsletters.
chefjenibel
Hey there all you wonderfully talented ladies!
I am planning to send out an email blast tonight with specific information and ideas about November's specials. I have a good calendar going so far for the month, but I really want to make it stronger before the month starts. Does anyone have any specific ideas of what to put in it? I want to lay out all of the information to them, then I will say that I will be calling them to pick a date.
Has anyone already done something like this? Or maybe an actual mailing of some sort? (I would consider some of those, too, as there are potential hostesses out there that don't have email!:p )
Any info, ideas, suggestions, would be great!
Thanks a million!
Jen

There was a flyer on here somewhere about how you could get all the host specials for $100+ with a certain show total I think? Or maybe I am imagining I saw it?? I can't find it at the moment.

I did the stoneware special to get it for $67.77 email and got a catty show that turned into my biggest show to date! So you just never know how it will turn out!

Jen,
Do you have a website? If you do you can send out a booking email through there. It gives you a spot you can talk up your upcoming themes.

My upcoming themes are Nov. Preparing for the holidays, Dec. Baked Goodies, Jan. Super Bowl parties

I just sent out my nov newsletter which gives all that info. Here is a link to it if you would like to look at it.

I"m not sure what happened to the one I upload but someone converted it to pdf on the 14th post.
http://www.chefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t=12172

What did happen to your newsletter Brooke? I wondered the same thing when I went to start working on my Nov. newsletter!? I also did a search for Rita's Oct. news to get ideas and it was gone also!! Weird!

Brooke I suspect that you deleted the attachment meaning to take the older version off and for some reason it deleted both versions. I've put the word version back up.

Related to November Booking E-Mail Blast Ideas

1. What is a "booking e-mail blast"?

A booking e-mail blast is a marketing technique used by Pampered Chef consultants to reach out to potential hosts and encourage them to book a party for the month of November. It involves sending a personalized e-mail to a list of contacts, highlighting the benefits of hosting a party in November and offering incentives or special deals.

2. How can I make my November booking e-mail blast more effective?

To make your e-mail blast more effective, make sure to personalize each message and include specific details about why November is a great time to host a party. You can also offer exclusive deals or incentives for booking a party in November, such as free products or discounts. Including eye-catching graphics and a clear call-to-action can also make your e-mail more engaging.

3. Who should I send my booking e-mail blast to?

Your booking e-mail blast should be sent to a list of potential hosts, such as past customers, friends, family, and acquaintances. You can also reach out to people in your community or local organizations who may be interested in hosting a party. Make sure to only send the e-mail to people who have given you permission to contact them.

4. What are some ideas for content to include in my November booking e-mail blast?

Some ideas for content to include in your e-mail blast are highlighting the exclusive products or deals available only in November, sharing customer testimonials or success stories, and emphasizing the benefits of hosting a party, such as earning free products and having a fun and unique social event. You can also add a personal touch by sharing your own experience as a consultant and why you love Pampered Chef.

5. Can I use social media to promote my November booking e-mail blast?

Absolutely! Social media can be a great way to reach a wider audience and promote your e-mail blast. You can create a post on your business page or personal profile, asking your followers to share the e-mail with anyone they know who may be interested in hosting a party. You can also use social media to create a sense of urgency by mentioning the limited time offers or deals available only in November.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• csulier
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
sarahsworld2000
  • OhmyDLM
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
mpkegley
  • chefsteph07