• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Scrapbooking Event Ideas: Oct/Nov Bookings & Raffle Prizes

In summary, some fun scrapbooking event ideas for October and November bookings include Halloween-themed parties, Thanksgiving gratitude journals, and Christmas card-making workshops. Hosting a scrapbooking event virtually is also a great option, and you can incentivize guests to book during these months by offering discounts or prizes. For raffle prizes, consider gift certificates, scrapbooking supplies, or partnering with other businesses. Finally, offering different themes for guests to choose from can add variety and appeal to potential attendees.
dkitten13
I can't make it to a friends scrapbooking event but she's offered to give everyone some info and do a raffle if I like. Does anyone have something on maybe half a page about Oct/November bookings or any ideas on what I can give her? There will be about 40 people there so I can't afford to do nice color prints of anything. Also, what would you offer/require for the raffle? Completed door prize slips and what would be an adequate gift?

Any advise would be appreciated.

I love to do half-page flyers. Still enough room, and it doesn't cost as much. I would raffle something under $10 unless you have extras you'd like to get rid of.

I just gave a small batter bowl for a door prize last weekend. I filled it with the ingredients to make pumpkin bread and put it in a basket with a can of pumpkin some small bamboo spoons and a seasons best...looked really nice!

Does anyone already have some sort of flyer I can use or alter? I'm not that creative...

Still looking for a flyer if anyone has one. I may just use the three month host special flyer printed in black and white. Do you think that would be good?Thanks!

1. What are some fun scrapbooking event ideas for October and November bookings?

Some popular event ideas for October and November bookings include Halloween-themed scrapbooking parties, Thanksgiving gratitude journals, and Christmas card-making workshops. You can also incorporate seasonal elements like fall leaves, pumpkins, and holiday-themed paper and embellishments into your scrapbooking events.

2. Can I host a scrapbooking event virtually?

Yes, absolutely! With the rise of virtual events, hosting a scrapbooking event online can be a great option for those who are unable to attend in-person events. You can use video conferencing platforms to connect with your guests and share your scrapbooking tips and ideas.

3. How can I incentivize my guests to book a party during October or November?

Offering a special discount or bonus gift for bookings made during October or November can be a great way to incentivize your guests. You can also create a raffle or prize drawing for those who book a party during these months, with prizes such as scrapbooking supplies or a gift card to your business.

4. What are some good raffle prize ideas for a scrapbooking event?

Some ideas for raffle prizes at a scrapbooking event could include a gift certificate to your business, a basket filled with scrapbooking supplies, or a scrapbooking starter kit. You can also consider partnering with other businesses to offer a variety of prizes, such as a massage or spa gift certificate.

5. Can I offer different themes for my guests to choose from for their scrapbooking party?

Yes, offering different themes can add variety and make your scrapbooking events more appealing to potential guests. Consider themes like travel, family, or special occasions like weddings or birthdays. You can also ask your guests for theme suggestions to cater to their interests and preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MrsNetNut404
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • dkitten13
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
dkitten13
  • 1234blessed