• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Nov. Host Special. Which Is Best?

In summary, the Roaster with rack is a great piece of cookware that is versatile, easy to clean, and has a lifetime guarantee. The Bamboo Carving Board is a nice piece of cookware, but it is not as versatile as the Roaster with rack and it can scratch easily.

Which is most useful?

• Roaster with Rack

Votes: 29 80.6%
  • Reversible Bamboo Carving Board

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SusanBP0129
I hosted my own open house on Friday and am trying to decide between the Bamboo Carving Board or the Roaster with rack. Opinions?

I would get the roaster! You can do so much with that! Plus, you can get the carving board as a half-price or in your kit enhancement month.

Well.....I just sent in my kit enhancement order ....But I can also get the roaster at 60% off in January, right? Decisions, decisions....

I say Roaster! You can use it year round. I'm sure you could do the same with the board, but I use my roaster ALL the time!:D

Seeing that I have 2 roasters, other brands.. actually my mom's from years ago, I have to go with the carving board. But if I didn't have one, it would be the roaster.

I went with the roaster myself b/c the one I had from Walmart was flaking and i was afraid to use it. I baked my Thanksiging turhey in ours and loves it. Amazing clean up! Even after sitting all day befor I washed it. I was a little disappointed that it was not as deep as i thought it would be. My old one was very deep but this one was bot as deep. It is still big enough I just was surprised about that when I got it.

I kept asking myself if I should get the Bamboo Carving board and I decided not to get it because the one I got as a wedding gift 5 years ago has been used maybe once.

I have both. I haven't had the opportunity to use my Roaster yet but my mom uses it all the time. I haven't used my board yet either. I am afraid that I will scratch it. What else can you use the board for other than carving?

Roaster!!!ROASTER!!! ROASTER!!! ROASTER!!!

It is a fabulous piece of cookware and for $58 it's a steal. It is so sturdy, versatile, and has a lifetime guarantee.

GET THE ROASTER!!!

Debbie :D :D

What is a kitchen enhancement order

Kit enhancement
Omarakeen said:
What is a kitchen enhancement order

This is the fourth month after you start with PC, where you can purchase up to $500 worth of products for yourself with a 40% discount.
Only one of each item and it can't be anything you have in your starter kit or anything you earned in your SUPER STARTER Months.
Also this is available to every consultant every April.

Debbie :D

I got the roaster myself, and I'm using it for the first time right now. :) I'm excited. I think you can use that so much more than the carving board!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Roaster! I used it for Thanksgiving, and I couldn't believe how easy it cleaned up! A few swipes with a soapy sponge, and it was done! Wowee! I have used it for Caramel Corn, and to make a big batch of Sloppy Joes when a bunch of guys were here to help my husband re-roof the house, and to make a Double Batch (!) of Molten Chocolate Skillet Brownie for a large show.....so many uses!

To quote DebbieSAChef - "Get The Roaster!!!":D

I did an open house so that I could get the roaster I cant wait to close my show so that I can order it

If you're planning to host another show in January, I'd get the carving board now and the roaster in January. Having the carving board to actually hold and touch really sells it and sells bookings for it.

However, I voted for the roaster because it is so incredibly versatile. Not only can you roast a chicken and a roast at the same time because the rack holds it out of the juices, it will make a huge batch of lasagna or enchiladas. On the stove it is a double burner griddle for grilled cheese, pancakes, french toast, etc. It is the same volume as the stockpot, so you can do a giant batch of soup or stew, or use it for soups at your shows. You can use it to boil water for the Ziploc Omelet shows- all the omelets will fit in at once! It's way better than the 12" skillet because it can brown the entire package of ground beef from Sam's Club, it will make a triple batch of the Risotto for your shows with large attendance, (triple batch of ANYTHING!). It is an awesome piece of cookware. And at $145, a new recruit can sell 4 of these to her friends with a small item added to each and be qualified! Easy!

I used the roaster for 4 different meals over Thanksgiving week (I had 13 people eating and sleeping here) - including of course the turkey. It can be used for SO much. If you don't have a crowd you could do investment cooking with it.

It's also great for a large batch of oven caramel corn...

I also have the carving board but do not find reasons to use it very much. I would NEVER pay full price for it but it is worth the 60% off price.

I just got the Roaster...but I already had the Bamboo Board!!! I LOVE my bamboo board..I use it everday!!

What is the November Host Special?

The November Host Special is a promotion for hosts who hold a Pampered Chef party in the month of November. It offers exclusive discounts and deals on select products for hosts to earn as rewards for hosting a party.

What are the benefits of hosting a party in November?

Hosting a party in November allows you to take advantage of the exclusive deals and discounts offered in the November Host Special. It also gives you the opportunity to earn free products and receive additional rewards based on the sales from your party.

How do I qualify for the November Host Special?

To qualify for the November Host Special, you must host a party in the month of November with a minimum of $200 in sales. The party can be held in-person or virtually, and the rewards are based on the total sales from your party.

Which products are included in the November Host Special?

The specific products included in the November Host Special may vary, but they typically include a selection of popular Pampered Chef items at discounted prices. These products are often seasonal or holiday-themed and make great gifts or additions to your kitchen.

Can I combine the November Host Special with other promotions?

No, the November Host Special cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, as a host, you can still earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your party, in addition to the exclusive rewards from the November Host Special.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • chefbilyeu
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefNic
  • pchefinski
  • Products and Tips
Replies