• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Nothing to Do With Pampered Chef but Could You Please Go 'Like'........

In summary, as a Pampered Chef representative, I am passionate about supporting small businesses and helping them grow their social media presence. By liking and sharing their content, we can help them reach a larger audience and potentially attract new customers. This is not a ploy to gain more followers, but simply a way to give back and support others. I will only ask for likes occasionally and am open to suggestions for businesses or content to promote. Liking and sharing can make a difference for these businesses, as it helps them gain more exposure and potential customers.
pcsharon1
Gold Member
Hi, This has nothing to do with PC other than the fact that I am asking! LOL

Could you please go like the USO Fort Carson page
https://www.facebook.com/usofortcarson?ref=ts&fref=ts

They are having a contest - it's a scavenger hunt - and they are giving out clues based on the number of likes they get. When they hit 3,900 clues they will give out another FOUR clues. We are about 78 away. Please help if you can.

Thanks!

Done. Good luck.

Just 'liked'!

i_like_ike_pins-p145608361420505237en88u_325.jpg

I can't help it - it's what I think of when I see this thread title!

Just liked---your getting closer! Good luck and Merry Christmas
Karen

Related to Nothing to Do With Pampered Chef but Could You Please Go 'Like'........

1. Why do you want us to "like" something that has nothing to do with Pampered Chef?

As a Pampered Chef representative, I am passionate about supporting small businesses and helping others grow their social media presence. By liking and sharing their content, we can help them reach a larger audience and potentially attract new customers.

2. Is this just a ploy to get more followers on social media?

No, this is not a ploy. This is simply a way to support and promote other businesses that may not have the same reach as larger companies. It's a way to give back and help others succeed in their ventures.

3. How often will you be asking us to like something unrelated to Pampered Chef?

I will only ask for likes occasionally when I come across a small business or content that I truly believe in and want to support. It will not be a regular occurrence.

4. Can we suggest businesses or content for you to promote?

Absolutely! I am always open to suggestions and would love to hear about any small businesses or content that you think deserves more recognition. Feel free to send me a message or comment on my posts.

5. Will liking and sharing really make a difference for these businesses?

Yes, every like and share can make a difference for a small business or content creator. It helps them reach a larger audience, potentially gaining new customers or followers. It's a small gesture that can have a big impact.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCMomto4
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DessertDivaFL
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • Jean DeVries
  • General Chat
Replies