• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost My Fan Page Likes for a Custom URL: Tammy Harper's Pampered Chef Recipes!

In summary, Rae found a way to get more people to like her page by posting on her regular profile and by inviting friends. Nora found a way to change her personal name on her page, but found out she couldn't do it once she made the change. Tammy created her fan page last month and has only gotten 7 people to like it. She is making chili cornbread for the Delaware County Barbecue tonight and plans to update her page with a picture and recipes.
pctharper
Gold Member
I created my fan page last month. I sent out suggestion to all of my friends to like my page. It wasn't until a few days ago I actually got some people to like it, its only 7 people. Could some of you help me out? I really want to get to 25 so I can create my own url. And yes, its pretty pethic looking because I forgot about updating it! I'm making the Chili Cornbread in the DCB tonight so I'm gonna update with pic and recipes!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Tammy-Harper-Independent-Consultant-with-The-Pampered-Chef/201848013194847

So I don't think I posted the right link. How do I know what my page's url is?

Go to your business page and then copy & paste the URL at the top to here. One thing I did that helped get the "like"s to happen was also post on my regular profile that I had "just posted a great recipe on my business page! Check out my business page and click "like" when you get there!"

The link works... done!:)

tig_536 said:
The link works... done!:)

Yep! lol I should've checked it out first before commenting earlier. :blushing: I clicked "like", too, so there's one more for you! :)

CS just automatically gives your link a name, and a lot of time with FB it does that. The link still works.

Your invites may not be going out. I had one and deleted it several months ago...like a dummy and now have created a new one. I have invited lots of people, but they are not getting the invites. Not sure why either. Everybodys name is lighter like they have been sent, but when I ask some of my close friends, they never got invited.

Done! Now you are up to 13! :D

up to 14! My page is: Cooking With Ann & More

I liked you too!!

I can't since I'm at work, but will try to remember later.

Rae had a good tip recently: When you post something on your Page, go back and "like" the post as yourself, and it will show in your newsfeed to your friends, creating a less overt way of marketing your page.

I'm up to 16 now. WHOO! Thanks everyone and keep them comin!

Nora, I didn't even know you could do that! Thanks for the tip!

I just liked you, your're at 20...

Hey ladies, "liked" you both! :) Good luck with your page!

You're up to 23 now.

24 now :D I REALLY wanted to wait and be number 25 though ;) Who's it gonna be? :D

I am #25. What is this that you are talking about with creating your own URL? I have over 25 likes on my page and didn't realize we could do this.

You've got 27 now!

THANK YOU ALL!!!!!

I made a mistake though. When I went to change the name, I changed the name on my personal page, NOT my business page :( now I gotta think up of a new name!

pctharper said:
THANK YOU ALL!!!!!

I made a mistake though. When I went to change the name, I changed the name on my personal page, NOT my business page :( now I gotta think up of a new name!

I think you can change you PERSONAL name ONCE. So change it to something, maybe just your first and last name, then go make your business page what you wanted it to be.

1. Can someone 'like' me without actually knowing me?

Yes, it is possible for someone to 'like' you without knowing you personally. This could happen if they see your social media profile or hear about you from mutual friends.

2. How can I tell if someone likes me?

There are various signs that someone may like you, such as giving you compliments, making an effort to spend time with you, or showing signs of nervousness or shyness around you. However, the best way to know for sure is to communicate directly with the person and ask them.

3. Can someone 'like' me as a friend or more than a friend?

Yes, someone can like you in different ways. They may see you as a friend, a potential romantic partner, or even just as an acquaintance. It's important to communicate and clarify with the person to understand their intentions.

4. What should I do if someone likes me but I don't feel the same way?

Honesty is always the best policy in this situation. It's important to communicate your feelings respectfully and clearly to the person. It may be uncomfortable, but it's better to be honest than to lead someone on.

5. Can someone 'like' me and still not show it?

Yes, someone can like you and not show it for various reasons. They may be shy, unsure of your feelings, or not ready to express their feelings. It's important to communicate openly and directly to understand where they stand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LisaKirkley
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • pchockeymom