• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Home Page: Discover Recipes and Videos on Our New Site

In summary, the new Pampered Chef home page serves as a central hub for recipes, instructional cooking videos, product information, events, and more. To search for specific recipes, users can use the search bar or browse through categories. The recipes are designed to be easy to follow and users can save them to their account. Products can also be purchased directly from the home page through the online store.
Flamingo
Gold Member
Did you all see the new home page when you click to sign in... The Pampered Chef cool it has a link for recipes and Youtube vidios....

that's awesome!! Looks very cool. I would love if they could put those on our PWS too. Did I read that those You Tube videos might be on our PWS someday? Or did I just imagine that? The recipe link would be cool too.

Very cool, I have my computer set to take me straight to the login page, so I missed this! Thanks for letting us know it's there!

Nice. I'm not sure I would have seen it either. Thanks for sharing.

pamperedbecky said:
that's awesome!! Looks very cool. I would love if they could put those on our PWS too. Did I read that those You Tube videos might be on our PWS someday? Or did I just imagine that? The recipe link would be cool too.

I guess I did read somewhere that a link to the You Tube videos WOULD be on our PWS. Because it's there now!!! It's not on my homepage, but it's listed next to all the "News" items when you click on "News." check it out!! How cool.:D

1. What is the purpose of the new Pampered Chef home page?

The new Pampered Chef home page is designed to provide customers with easy access to a wide variety of recipes and instructional cooking videos. It also serves as a hub for all things Pampered Chef, including product information, events, and more.

2. How can I search for specific recipes on the Pampered Chef home page?

To search for specific recipes, simply click on the search bar at the top of the home page and type in keywords or ingredients. You can also browse through different categories such as main dishes, desserts, and more to find what you're looking for.

3. Are the recipes on the Pampered Chef home page easy to follow?

Yes, the recipes on the Pampered Chef home page are designed to be easy to follow for cooks of all levels. Each recipe includes step-by-step instructions, ingredient lists, and helpful tips to ensure a successful cooking experience.

4. Can I save recipes and videos to my account on the Pampered Chef home page?

Yes, you can create a free account on the Pampered Chef home page and save your favorite recipes and videos for future reference. You can also create and save shopping lists, as well as access exclusive content and promotions.

5. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products directly from the home page?

Yes, you can easily purchase Pampered Chef products directly from the home page by clicking on the "Shop" tab. This will take you to our online store where you can browse and purchase all of our high-quality kitchen tools and cookware.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• WestCoastPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • patty42240