• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Not sure where to post...

C

chefloriray

Anyway, I tried to go in to Consultant Corner last night and today to look at shipping status and it comes up saying: "The page you have requested does not exist or has been moved to another address. If you received this page after selecting bookmark in your browser, please use the Pampered Chef website menus to navigate to the new page and replace your old bookmark. We appologize for any inconvenience this may have caused." Has this happened to anyone else? And does anyone have a solution?

Sep 20, 2005
it happened to me too...instead of clicking the link in the bottom right area, try going to managing your business, then my shows, serving your customers, shipment status...that way worked for me. The other way is 1/2 fixed for me now...it gives me the shipment status screen, but not my most recent show; however, the way I just told you to do it has my show on it...it's getting annoying now

PampMomof3

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 29, 2005
Thank you guys! I was just going to post this question!!! ;) Thanks Lauren for going the sneaky route and getting us to access the info. I was getting annoyed too! :cool:

AJPratt

Legend Member
Silver Member
Oct 11, 2005
I wouldn't call it paranoid, I'd call it "on top of things" :D I'm the EXACT same way!