1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Not sure where to post...

1. chefloriray

chefloriray Guest

Anyway, I tried to go in to Consultant Corner last night and today to look at shipping status and it comes up saying: "The page you have requested does not exist or has been moved to another address. If you received this page after selecting bookmark in your browser, please use the Pampered Chef website menus to navigate to the new page and replace your old bookmark. We appologize for any inconvenience this may have caused." Has this happened to anyone else? And does anyone have a solution?

Oct 20, 2005
  2. Kristen

Kristen Member

Yes, this is happening to me this morning too. :(

Oct 20, 2005
  3. Laurenncraigory

Laurenncraigory Member

it happened to me too...instead of clicking the link in the bottom right area, try going to managing your business, then my shows, serving your customers, shipment status...that way worked for me. The other way is 1/2 fixed for me now...it gives me the shipment status screen, but not my most recent show; however, the way I just told you to do it has my show on it...it's getting annoying now

4. Kristen

Kristen Member

Thanks, that worked for me!

Oct 20, 2005
  5. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

Thank you guys! I was just going to post this question!!! ;) Thanks Lauren for going the sneaky route and getting us to access the info. I was getting annoyed too! :cool:

Oct 20, 2005
  6. Laurenncraigory

Laurenncraigory Member

no prob...i'm a paranoid person and have to know the status of my orders or I freak out!!!

7. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

Me too!! ;) This is me if I can't find out the info that I need~~ :eek:

Oct 20, 2005
  8. AJPratt

AJPratt Legend Member Silver Member

I wouldn't call it paranoid, I'd call it "on top of things" :D I'm the EXACT same way!

Oct 23, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted