• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Not Sure What Host Is Talking About....

In summary, a host is someone who invites friends and family to a Pampered Chef party either in person or online. They can earn rewards based on the sales from the party. To become a host, you can reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant and set up a date and time for your party. At the party, the consultant will demonstrate products, share tips and recipes, and answer questions. You and your guests can also try out and purchase products. If you don't want to host a party at your home, you can host a virtual party online and still earn rewards. The length of a Pampered Chef party is typically 2-3 hours, but can be customized to fit your schedule.
christina78
She said she did a show once were they took Pillsbury dough, milk, and nuts and made a desert in a stone dish. Does anyone know what recipe this is?

There are so many recipes with those ingredients. Try joycesfinecooking.com and click on Pampered Chefs.

yeah...that's like her telling you "It was made with Eggs!" :) Not very distinctive. Maybe you can ask her if there was anything else she remembers or what else might have been in it? What size was the stone? A round "pizza" stone, a dish-like stone, etc?

what else was included in the recipe? did she say? Doesn't sound familiar but I'm sure it was crescent rolls as thats what we used to always use. Milk and nuts? Hmm. That's tough without more ingredients listed as I'm sure there are more. You can do a recipe search on PC.com

Hi there,Thank you for sharing your experience with us! I believe the recipe you are referring to is called "Pillsbury Crescent-Topped Apple Crisp." It's a delicious and easy dessert that can be made in a stone dish. You can find the full recipe on the Pillsbury website or in our Pampered Chef recipe collection.I hope this helps! Happy cooking!Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What is a host and why do I need one?

A host is someone who invites friends and family to a Pampered Chef party either in person or online. They provide a space for the party to take place and invite guests to attend. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party.

2. How do I become a host?

You can become a host by reaching out to a Pampered Chef consultant and expressing your interest in hosting a party. They will guide you through the process and help you set up a date and time for your party. You can also host a party online through our virtual party option.

3. What happens at a Pampered Chef party?

At a Pampered Chef party, a consultant will demonstrate how to use our products, share tips and recipes, and answer any questions you or your guests may have. You and your guests will also have the opportunity to try out our products and purchase them at the party.

4. Can I earn rewards as a host if I don't want to have a party at my home?

Yes, you can still earn rewards as a host by hosting a virtual party. This allows you to invite friends and family from anywhere to attend your party online and shop our products. Your consultant will provide you with a link to share with your guests.

5. How long does a Pampered Chef party typically last?

The length of a Pampered Chef party can vary, but they typically last around 2-3 hours. This allows enough time for the consultant to demonstrate products, answer questions, and for guests to try out products and make purchases. However, your consultant can customize the length of the party to fit your schedule and needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsteph07
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Bowlersbus
  • ltricarico
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • chefheidi2003