• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No Updates at the Outlet: Frustrating August for Shopping Fans

In summary, the outlet has not changed in the past week and there are no updates or changes to the outlet for August.
yummybytes
Silver Member
So it's been over a week... what's a gal to do ? There have been no updates/changes to the outlet for August. Color me sad faced :/ I love the outlet!

I too was hoping for some changes in the outlet area...maybe in a week or so.

Maybe they're still going through the surprise boxes to see what's leftover before they update it. Do they update it every month? I thought it was every other month... oh well... LOVE the outlet no matter what!!!!

I think it depends on how many they have of an item. It seems like some of the items have been there for awhile. I can't wait until they update it.

I wish we could buy surprise boxes on the outlet!

they would make a killing to offer any left over surprise boxes post conference on consultants corner in the outlet supply section. :p

What kinds of things came/come in the surprise boxes?

JaimeQ said:
What kinds of things came/come in the surprise boxes?
I got the $50 box and in it:
~Sensations Stoneware bookbook
~Carafe
~Large cutting board with grooves
~2 small bar boards
~2 seasons ago winter table linen
~2 napkin rings
~quickstir pitcher
~Crock pot

those are all I could think of right now:rolleyes:

That's cool:) That would be cool if they would put those on the outlet.

I think those are a nifty bonus for going to confrence ;)!

If they don't change up the outlet, people are gonna get bored & not bother
going there.

Earlier this week there were only 4 items on there & this morning the same old, same old popped back up:rolleyes:

Someone from a loop that I am on had called HO and heard that it was going to change either Aug 15th or Aug 20th? I can't remember which date.

heat123 said:
I got the $50 box and in it:
~Sensations Stoneware bookbook
~Carafe
~Large cutting board with grooves
~2 small bar boards
~2 seasons ago winter table linen
~2 napkin rings
~quickstir pitcher
~Crock pot

those are all I could think of right now:rolleyes:

Okay, I'm curious... what crock pot??? That's a new one for me.

stone crock I meant.

hmm, still no updates :(

Related to No Updates at the Outlet: Frustrating August for Shopping Fans

1. Why are there no updates at the outlet in August?

Unfortunately, due to supply chain and production delays, there have been no new products released for the outlet in August. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

2. Will there be any updates at the outlet in the future?

Yes, we are working hard to get new products out for the outlet as soon as possible. Stay tuned for updates on our website and social media channels.

3. Can I still purchase items from the outlet in August?

Yes, you can still purchase items from the outlet in August. However, please note that there will be no new products added during this time.

4. How often do you usually update the outlet?

We typically update the outlet with new products every month. However, due to unforeseen circumstances, there have been no updates for the month of August.

5. Will there be any special promotions or discounts to make up for the lack of updates?

At this time, we do not have any special promotions or discounts planned specifically for the lack of updates in August. However, we always have great deals and discounts available at the outlet, so be sure to check back regularly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • Cooker_Girl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jesusluvsu2005
  • gailz2
  • General Chat
Replies