• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Wedding Registry Updates in August Catalog - Modern and Competitive Options

In summary, the August catalog offers new and modern wedding registry options for couples to choose from. These options are carefully curated to meet the needs and preferences of modern couples. Creating a registry using the new options is easy and can be done online or through a Pampered Chef consultant. The new options are not more expensive than traditional registry items and there are various price points to accommodate all budgets. Additionally, items from other brands can be added to the registry and changes can be made even after it has been created.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Updates are on the way!! They'll be in the August CN but they re-did a catalog JUST for the registry and let me tell you, they're so modern! I LOVE :love:them! It really puts us in competition with the other registries out there!

oh good because I just made wedding registry post cards - I'm going to attach them do you think I'll have to re-vamp my post cards?

Attachments

• Wedding Registry Front.jpg
    Wedding Registry Front.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 479
  • Wedding Registry Back.jpg
    Wedding Registry Back.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 395
THose look very nice Allison!

PampMomof3 said:
Updates are on the way!! They'll be in the August CN but they re-did a catalog JUST for the registry and let me tell you, they're so modern! I LOVE :love:them! It really puts us in competition with the other registries out there!

Can't wait to see it!!!!! Thanks, Kristi!

Your postcards are nice Allison!

I probably put too much writing on the back, but I didn't want to have to use shipping labels on them to put my contact info, So I thought I would just hand them out at bridal events and networking mixers... after I get them in the mail this week - I'm sure I'll re-work them and maybe even simplify them before I order them again

Allison~~
Where did you get those cards from? I love them and have a HUGE wedding Expo coming up next month.

Related to New Wedding Registry Updates in August Catalog - Modern and Competitive Options

1. What are the new wedding registry updates in the August catalog?

The new wedding registry updates in the August catalog include modern and competitive options for couples to choose from. These options have been carefully curated to meet the needs and preferences of today's modern couples.

2. How do I create a wedding registry using the new options?

Creating a wedding registry using the new options is easy and can be done online or through a Pampered Chef consultant. Simply browse through the catalog and select the items you would like to add to your registry. You can also customize your registry by adding items from our website.

3. Are the new options more expensive than traditional registry items?

No, the new options are not more expensive than traditional registry items. We offer a wide range of products at various price points to accommodate all budgets. You can also take advantage of our special offers and discounts to save on your registry items.

4. Can I add items from other brands to my Pampered Chef wedding registry?

Yes, you can add items from other brands to your Pampered Chef wedding registry. Our new options are designed to complement and enhance your existing registry. You can even add items from our partner brands to create a more personalized and diverse registry.

5. Can I make changes to my wedding registry after it has been created?

Yes, you can make changes to your wedding registry even after it has been created. You can add or remove items, update quantities, and even change your shipping address. Our goal is to make the registry process as stress-free as possible for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • pamperedmom24
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • Sheila