• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No Shipping Update Yet: 12-12 Order Still Pending

In summary, if your order status still says "Pending" on 12-12, it means that your order has not yet been shipped. This could be due to high volume of orders, unexpected delays, or other factors. Our team is working hard to get your order shipped as soon as possible, but we cannot provide an exact date. You can cancel your order if it is still pending by contacting customer service, but once it has been shipped, it cannot be cancelled. You will receive a notification via email when your order status changes from pending to shipped, and if you were charged for the order, you will receive a full refund if it is cancelled.
heat123
Silver Member
When can we expect these to ship, anyone know?? I've had an order transmitted since 12-12 and still nothing for this item!:eek: I have a wait call back from HO.

Thaht's an odd item to be on BO.:rolleyes:

I am waiting for one too!

My guess is that they will be discontinued and they've been letting the inventory go down. I love that item! Maybe, though, it'll be replaced in bamboo! ...we'll soon know!

WEll it shipped out the 2nd... so any day now.

Hm, interesting theory Beth, bummed if soo! I like our unique roller. Will find out soon though!?!

Related to No Shipping Update Yet: 12-12 Order Still Pending

1. What does it mean if my order status still says "Pending" on 12-12?

If your order is still listed as "Pending" on 12-12, it means that the shipping process for your order has not yet been completed. This could be due to high volume of orders, unexpected delays, or other factors. Rest assured that our team is working hard to get your order shipped as soon as possible.

2. When can I expect my order to be shipped if it is still pending on 12-12?

We apologize for any delay in shipping your order. Our team is doing their best to get your order shipped as soon as possible. We cannot provide an exact date for when your order will be shipped, but we will update your order status as soon as it is processed and shipped.

3. Can I cancel my order if it is still pending on 12-12?

If your order is still pending on 12-12, it means that it has not yet been processed and shipped. You can cancel your order by contacting our customer service team and providing your order number. However, if your order has already been shipped, it cannot be cancelled.

4. Will I receive a notification when my order status changes from pending to shipped?

Yes, you will receive a notification via email when your order status changes from pending to shipped. This email will include your tracking information so you can track your order's delivery status.

5. My order still says "Pending" on 12-12, but I was charged for it. Is this normal?

It is normal for your order to be charged before it is shipped. This is because we process payments as soon as an order is placed. However, rest assured that if your order is cancelled for any reason, you will receive a full refund for the amount charged.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • BadGirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • legacypc46
  • Products and Tips
Replies