• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No Kitchen Facilities, but Want to Host a "Show"

In summary, TraceyCool is considering bringing food to the classroom for the first time, and is looking for suggestions. She is considering bringing the Cool Veggie Pizza, the Apple Coleslaw, and the Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad. She is also considering bringing the Cool Veggie Pizza and the Deluxe Cheeze Burger Salad pre-prepared.
BadGirl
Gold Member
My husband is in class all day on Saturdays for the entire year while he completes his Doctorate program. This past Saturday was the first session. He has 15 people in his class.

Because of the remote location that we're in, and the desire for these guys to make the most of their time, I was thinking of bringing in lunch for them. If the first time turns out successful, I'll think about doing it again in the future.

But for this effort, I'd like to bring in some spectacular food (my real goal is to have my own catering business.....), using Pampered Chef products and recips, and see if I can get any sales from this venture. Only trouble is that there is no kitchen facilities, not even a microwave. So, I'd have to bring already prepared food to the classroom and have them serve themselves.

What can I take to the school that would be impressive, make the most of the PC product line, and that wouldn't require me to cook anything there? I know.....tough order. I want people to eat my food, but I also want people to buy some product, too.

As a for instance, I was going to make three or four of the Deli Sandwich Rings, some potato salad, some homemade cookies, and maybe some bagged chips of some sort. If I get positive feedback, I'll gladly do this again.

Can anyone jump on in and suggest other food items that would be a good match for this "no kitchen" set-up?

Thanks so much for your help!

Tracey

Cool Veggie Pizza - You can bring the veggies, have the crust already cooked, and do the rest at the "show" -

One of my all-time favorties is the "clubhouse chicken squares" in the All The Best Cookbook. Bake the crust before you go, then you can add it all on at the "demo".

Great ideas! Keep 'em coming, please.

Also, since I live about 30 minutes from the school, I need to be sensitive to the fact that whatever I prepare at home will likely not keep very warm during the drive there.

Ummmmm, I love the Cool Veggie Pizza.

The Apple Coleslaw is fabulous, and would go well with the sandwiches.

What about pre-preparing something and doing a "review the catalog" show?
You could do the "got it - love it" game.

Theres the Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad.
Have the bread already toasted and the ground beef already browned. The rest is prepped with no cooking/warming/heat source required.. :)

This might be asking alot, but can you bring your microwave with you? If so, does your DCB fit inside? That would give you alot of options.

1. How can I still host a Pampered Chef show if I don't have a kitchen?

If you don't have a kitchen or cooking facilities, you can still host a Pampered Chef show using our no-cooking recipes. These recipes are designed to be prepared without a stove or oven, so you can still demonstrate and sample our products without a full kitchen.

2. Can I still earn host rewards if I don't have a kitchen to host a show?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards even if you don't have a kitchen. Our host rewards program is based on the total sales from your show, not on the number of cooking demonstrations. So as long as your guests make purchases, you will still earn rewards.

3. What if my guests want to see a cooking demonstration?

If your guests are interested in seeing a cooking demonstration, you can still do a no-cooking recipe demonstration using our products. This will give them a taste of what our products can do without needing a full kitchen.

4. How can I sample the food without a kitchen?

Our no-cooking recipes are designed to be easily prepared and sampled without a kitchen. You can use a microwave, small appliances, or even just prepare the food ahead of time and bring it to the show for guests to sample.

5. Will my guests still be able to purchase products without seeing a cooking demonstration?

Yes, your guests can still purchase products without seeing a cooking demonstration. Our consultants are trained to showcase and explain the features and benefits of our products without needing to cook with them. Your guests can also try out the products during the show and see the results for themselves.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lockhartkitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • melissasutkus
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76