• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fun Game Ideas for a Kitchen Show with No Countertops | Huge Show on 27th

In summary, some fun game ideas for a kitchen show with no countertops could include a blindfolded taste test, a timed ingredient scavenger hunt, a cooking relay race, a recipe guessing game, or a kitchen utensil memory game. To make the kitchen show on the 27th more exciting without using countertops, you could incorporate interactive activities like a cooking demonstration, a recipe contest, or a kitchen trivia game. You can still do cooking demonstrations without countertops by using a portable stovetop or grill, or by having pre-prepared samples to pass out to attendees. To involve the audience, you could have them participate in games and activities, taste test and vote on recipes, or share their favorite kitchen tips and hacks. Some low
slj1229
I am doing a show on the 27th , there are 39 people attending, my host just informed me that she is having her countertops replaced, so she will not have any counters. I am going to make up the food ahead of time, but since it is not going to be a kitchen show, and it is so large does anyone have any suggestions on what to do?? I was thinking maybe I could come up with a fun game about having no counter tops to ease the host a bit. Any thoughts

Not sure if this will help...

I attended a show with 22+ and it was hectic and loud, just go with it.

Do you have a folding table? or 2? You can set the food up on her dining room table, then set up a few stations on a folding table for hands on trying or even to prep a small microwaveable dish.

Also, take a TV tray for your check out area or some other type of small table. You can pick up a pretty sturdy full-size folding table that folds in half for transport for about $30 at Walmart.

You can then just flip throught the catalog with the guest and highlight favorite or best seller items. Also, make sure to cover your drawing slip in detail and to highlight that EVERY show is different and don't have to be as big to be fun and successful. I could see some being intimidated about hosting b/c they don't know 39 people.

Good luck! I would love to know how it turns out! & during double points too!!!! How did you get her to invite so many people successfully?

There is still an oven, sink & microwave, right? Or am I wrong?

?Hi there! Thank you for sharing your situation with us. I completely understand the challenge of not having any countertops for a show. One idea could be to set up a makeshift kitchen area using a folding table or even using a large cutting board as a "counter." This could also be a great opportunity to showcase our versatile products that can be used in any space, regardless of countertop availability. As for the game, I love your creativity! Maybe you could have guests compete in a timed cooking challenge using our products in the makeshift kitchen area. It could be a fun and interactive way to showcase the products and also keep the show engaging. I hope this helps and best of luck with your show!

1. What are some fun game ideas for a kitchen show with no countertops?

Some fun game ideas for a kitchen show with no countertops could include a blindfolded taste test, a timed ingredient scavenger hunt, a cooking relay race, a recipe guessing game, or a kitchen utensil memory game.

2. How can we make the kitchen show on the 27th more exciting without using countertops?

You could incorporate interactive activities like a cooking demonstration, a recipe contest, or a kitchen trivia game. You could also have a prize wheel or raffle for attendees to participate in.

3. Can we still do cooking demonstrations without countertops?

Yes, you can still do cooking demonstrations without countertops. You could use a portable stovetop or grill, or even just a table or flat surface to demonstrate the recipes. You could also have pre-prepared samples to pass out to attendees.

4. How can we involve the audience in the kitchen show with no countertops?

You could have audience members come up and participate in the game and activities, or have them taste test and vote on different recipes. You could also have them share their favorite kitchen tips or cooking hacks.

5. What are some low-cost game ideas for a kitchen show with no countertops?

Some low-cost game ideas could include a "Chopped"-style mystery ingredient challenge, a blindfolded taste test with budget-friendly ingredients, a DIY kitchen gadget race, or a "guess the price" game with common kitchen items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nay0403
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sara Dawn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Humble Beginnings