• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No HO Leads This Month? Should I Reach Out?

In summary, Krissy has not received one HO lead this month, which is not normal. Krissy is not in relinquishment, so she should contact HO. Krissy is the only director in her area and her leads have been down this year.
imported_pckrissy
I haven't received one HO lead this month...does that seem odd to anyone else? I am not in relinquishment...should I contact HO?

you're not alone.....
But I only get 2-3 online orders a month (IF I'm lucky). Recruit leads are about 1 every 2-3 months......

HO leads can be funny. I am REALLY lucky in this department... (and this is why I need to bust my hiney and have a $400+ show tonight so I can keep them!) There are at least a dozen directors that I know of in the metro area of our city and they (some of them I know for sure) are not submitting their $1250 to keep them because I get leads that are 50+ miles from me in every direction. And I get at least 2 a week (mostly orders but I'm not complaining).So Krissy... it could be one of two things... either there are a lot of directors in your geographic area so there are more people eligible for the leads, or you've missed two months.In order to qualify for the leads, we need to submit $1250 in 3 out of the 4 previous months (so for this month, you would have needed $1250+ in 3 of these four months: August, July, June and May). If you don't hit $1250 2 months in a row, you need to do 4 FULL months of $1250 plus to get them back.

I get leads pretty regularly, which is surprising seeing as how there are LOTS of directors and at least three execs and above within about 20 miles of me--my NED is five miles away from me. I don't understand how the leads work. I just got a lead in Oak Park. I KNOW there is a director in Oak Park, not to mention several other directors, including two execs, between my house and Oak Park. And I know they are all working! Don't get me wrong--I'm not complaining, I just don't understand how they assign the leads.

DebbieJ said:
I don't understand how the leads work. I just got a lead in Oak Park. I KNOW there is a director in Oak Park, not to mention several other directors, including two execs, between my house and Oak Park. And I know they are all working! Don't get me wrong--I'm not complaining, I just don't understand how they assign the leads.

I think it's based on zones or zip codes so even if there is someone in that specific zip code or town, if you are "geographically desirable" and the next one up for the lead, it's yours!

Around here there seems not to be an even flow of leads. Sometime I get tons, and other times nothing.. of course this is a nothing month.

I am the only director in this area (that I know of) and mine seem to be way down this year. Usually get more this time of year. Just think the economy is spooking people away.

Does anyone else subscribe to Karen Phelps? She had a great article she sent out on people taking the media news to heart a little too much and how to combat that in our businesses. When I get home I will post it on here.

You have to take into consideration that the main stream media is focusing on "the news". An example...in Tennessee and Georgia (and other places too) there are several gas stations that have no gas. (Result of refineries shutting down during hurricane Ike) But here in the north east, gas is at it's lowest in quite sometime. If you listen to the news and hear about a gas crisis...yes, there is one, but it may not be in your back yard.

Bill Gates was interviewed and he says that people are still going to invest in medical research and technology and it is just the financial part of the stock market that are taking the beating. I DO know that if Congress doesn't act, it will affect everyone, however, I don't see them not taking action.

PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THIS AS A POLITICAL DEBATE...I am only going on CS to light candles because of the tone of the site. I am just stating how the news stories may be affecting our business and offering solutions to help our business.

I was contemplating the crappy economy jusy yesterday, when our Governor announced that there were going to be cut backs in state jobs in order to try to save the budget....I think this is going to be a HUGE recruiting tool for us in this area. I am actually planning on talking to the other D's that I do my meeting with to plan a recruiting segment based on this for our next meeting.

It could go along with the "tricks & treats" theme that Anne was talking about...."has your job played a terrible trick on you and downsized your hours or pay?" If you answered yes, then I have a treat for you!

Related to No HO Leads This Month? Should I Reach Out?

1. Why am I not receiving any HO leads this month?

There could be a few reasons for not receiving any HO leads this month. It could be due to a decrease in demand for our products, changes in our marketing strategies, or the timing of our catalog releases. We are constantly evaluating and adjusting our processes to ensure a steady flow of leads for our consultants.

2. Will reaching out to potential customers on my own be effective?

While reaching out to potential customers on your own can be effective, it is not a guaranteed method for generating leads. Our company has a proven track record of successful marketing strategies and we recommend following our established methods for generating leads, such as hosting parties and utilizing social media.

3. How often should I reach out to potential customers if I am not receiving any leads?

We recommend reaching out to potential customers at least once a month if you are not receiving any leads. However, it is important to not be too persistent and respect the privacy of potential customers who may not be interested in our products at this time.

4. What should I do if I am consistently not receiving any leads?

If you are consistently not receiving any leads, we recommend reviewing your personal marketing strategies and reaching out to your mentor or team leader for guidance. They can provide personalized tips and advice to help improve your lead generation.

5. Are there any alternative methods for generating leads?

Yes, there are alternative methods for generating leads such as networking events, vendor fairs, and collaborating with other businesses. We also offer training and resources for utilizing social media and creating personal websites to attract potential customers. Your mentor or team leader can provide more information on these methods.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• HerDourbDop
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
HerDourbDop
  • chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
amy07
  • ChefLisa