• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No April Shows and Can Not Get Any

In summary, you have been trying to get in touch with 4 or 5 different ladies and have left messages for 3 of them. One lady called back and you were away from home. She did not leave a message, so you left her another message. You offered to buy the food if she would book NOW and hold the show by the 15th of April. She called back and left you another message that she would not be able to come to the show. You are offering "free tax" on tax day (April 15th) if she would get the show together so you can submit it that night.
Nicky
I have called like 4 or 5 different ladies and had to leave messages for 3 of them I think. I have offered them if they book NOW and hold the show by the 15 of April I will buy the food and they will only have to pay $10.00 for the Trifle Bowl. One lady called back and I was away from home. She did not leave a message, so I called her back and left her another message that I would extend the offer for her since she at least called and now I can not get in touch with her. I thought about trying to call her once more tonight and offer it ONE more time then give up. What should I do? I really want to earn the free mid season products.:(

If you can call anyone else, I am offering "free tax" on tax day...April 15. They have to get the show together so that I can submit it that night...and I will pay our 8% shipping! It will cut my commission, but it also got me another show...I want those products too! Good luck :) ....or, maybe you want to do a Sunday Sale (phone orders) and offer the same...

I'm offering a no sales tax sale of April 15th too. I sent an e-mail out with that deal and got a response straightaway. Ours is only 6% though.

Last edited:
I'm really new. What are Free mid Season products, and how do I earn them???

I never get a good response from phone messages. Try on Sunday evenings, when you're more likely to talk to a warm body.

WOW thank you for the free tax thing I never even though about that one.

I'm feeling your pain,sort of. I don't have any shows scheduled from now until April 16th!!! My show for tonight cancelled last night, which I was expecting, she kept avoiding me.
I've been on the phone like crazy too! I've had a really rough week and half with PC, so maybe I'm sounding desperate? Guess we'll just have to keep at it and it'll turn around!

Nicky said:
WOW thank you for the free tax thing I never even though about that one.

Of course I got it on here from someone else :)

We all go through slumps where bookings don't come easily. Use the time you'd normally be at a show to work. Try to remain calm about your situation. But be excited about the great opportunities being offered.

Have you thought of doing a Phone Show? (I just did a Wonderful Wednesday show)... if you search Fabulous Friday you'll find some info on what some other consultants have done...

Send an email out a few days before advertising the show and asking the recipients to share it with their friends. Post copies of the show on local community boards... depending on where you live do some newspaper box flyers and pass it out to all the neighbors.

Offer something different each hour (tax free hour, free gift with purchase, raffle drawing) to get the sales coming in all day.

Good luck!!

I had one catalog show for April and she cancelled so now my hopes of earning the products are even further down the drain!!

Well, I'm right there with you. The ONLY FIRM thing I have for April is a booth at some elementary school's Spring Fling and ONE catalog show. And -- we all know how those can go. I will earn the mid-season products (thanks to some late March shows). But -- I don't even have anything firm for May either. I have called all of my "potential" hosts to no avail. So, no clue what I'll do. I was doing great so far this year, and now this slump...just what I need...NOT!

Here's hoping we can all pull ourselves out of this and kick-start our businesses again! WE CAN DO IT!

For those of you who can't get bookingsJust a suggestion...from experience ~

RE-WRITE your list of 100. Call EVERYONE on that NEW list. If you get a message machine, leave a nice message . . . BUT . . . keep calling back until you get a LIVE voice.

When calling ~ BE EXCITED! Talk about how FUN the party is going to be ~ "I'll entertain, cook and clean ~ while you have a FUN party with your family and friends. How's that sound?"

SECURE the date while you've got them on the phone.

After being in the biz for over 6 years...I just re-did my list of 100. I worked a power hour every night possible until my calendar was back to being full again.

So for those of you calling 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, etc. people...if your calendar is not where you want it to be ~ you need to be calling 15-20 a night!

This business is a numbers games....it's all about numbers! The more you call, the more chances you will get a YES. I called 25 people last night, got 7bookings...sure that's only 28% ~ BUT ~ how many bookings did I have before I called those 25? I HAPPY with 7 ~ it's more than what I had. After I finished calling my new list of 100 ~ here's my numbers:

100 called:
41 left messages (continuing to call them until I get a LIVE person)
27 no thanks (but got 15 orders!)
13 referrals
17 cooking party bookings (April through September)
10 catalog parties
5 call me back in a few months

So I get 17 cooking parties with only getting ahold of 59 live bodies ~ not bad! I'm expecting at least 10 more with the 41 folks I didn't get to talk to (cuz some of these are FOR SURE bookings!)

So get off the computer, stop watching TV, or anything else you love doing ~ if your business means a lot to you ~ then get off the couch and get on the phone!

If it helps...print out a $ sign (make it big) and taped them to your phones...

Phone calls = bookings & orders = $$$$

Come on CHALLENGE yourself ~ afterall, it's YOUR biz!

Ginny

I would personally say you have to call a LOT more than just 4 or 5 people in hopes of booking a show. Even if they didn't tick that they wanted one why not call EVERY person that you have reciepts for and do a "customer care call"...ask about the products they bought and then work in the host specials for that month or the next month and ask if they would consider holding a party.

You'll get bookings, you'll just have to work at calling more people.

Related to No April Shows and Can Not Get Any

1. What does "No April Shows and Can Not Get Any" mean?

"No April Shows and Can Not Get Any" refers to the current situation where all in-person Pampered Chef shows and events for the month of April have been cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

2. Will Pampered Chef still be offering products for purchase?

Yes, Pampered Chef will still be offering products for purchase through our website and through virtual parties hosted by our consultants. You can also place orders directly through a consultant if you have their contact information.

3. Are there any special deals or promotions available during this time?

Yes, we are currently offering special deals and promotions on select products. These can be found on our website or through your consultant. We are also offering free shipping on orders over $50.

4. Can I still earn host rewards if I host a virtual party?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards by hosting a virtual party. Your consultant will be able to provide you with more information on how to set up a virtual party and earn rewards.

5. What precautions is Pampered Chef taking to ensure the safety of its customers?

Pampered Chef is taking all necessary precautions to ensure the safety of our customers during this time. This includes implementing strict sanitation procedures in our warehouse and distribution center, as well as providing our consultants with guidelines for safely hosting virtual parties. We are closely monitoring the situation and will continue to take necessary measures to protect our customers and employees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzyengl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • tsm
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • chefjessicah