• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

May or May Not Have Show on Sat

In summary, "May or May Not Have Show on Sat" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef to indicate a possibility of a cooking show on Saturday. To find out if there will be a show, check your email or contact your consultant. If the show is cancelled, your consultant will inform you and help reschedule or offer alternative options. You can still place an order without a show on Saturday. Attending a show is a great way to learn about new products, earn rewards, and have a fun and social experience with friends and family.
Chef_2_Four
my host rescheduled from march to april 28th. i talked to her a few weeks ago. last time i talked to her. called her all last week left messages, finally i was like ok i'll call on sunday. i tried calling her 4 times yesterday. so finally today i called and left a message, i told her i needed to know if we were still on for saturday or not. i'm so aggrivated. it is my husband's cousin. love her to death but aggrivated that she won't call me back.

I would leave a message and let her know that you will be there 45 minutes before her show. Would like to check with her to see how many guests to prepare for etc. You will pick a recipe for her if she doesn't call back and expect reimbursement for the ingredients. You look forward to seeing her on Saturday. If I have trouble getting ahold of someone I will leave an e-mail. Some people find it easier to cancel by e-mail. I just hate it when people don't have the courtesy to notify you if something changes.

I completely understand your frustration. It's always difficult when plans get rescheduled, especially when it involves someone you care about. It's even more frustrating when you're trying to confirm plans and the other person is not responding. Have you tried reaching out to her through a different method, like email or social media? Sometimes people are more responsive through those channels. Hopefully she will get back to you soon and you can get some clarity on the situation. Hang in there!

Related to May or May Not Have Show on Sat

1. What does "May or May Not Have Show on Sat" mean?

"May or May Not Have Show on Sat" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef to indicate that there is a possibility of a cooking show taking place on a Saturday, but it is not confirmed yet.

2. How do I find out if there will be a show on Saturday?

You can find out if there will be a show on Saturday by checking your email or contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. They will have the most up-to-date information on upcoming shows.

3. What happens if the show on Saturday is cancelled?

If the show on Saturday is cancelled, your Pampered Chef consultant will inform you and work with you to reschedule the show for a different date. They may also be able to offer alternative options, such as a virtual show or placing an order through their website.

4. Can I still place an order if there is no show on Saturday?

Yes, you can still place an order even if there is no show on Saturday. Your Pampered Chef consultant will be happy to assist you with placing an order and answering any questions you may have about products or recipes.

5. What are the benefits of attending a Pampered Chef show on Saturday?

Attending a Pampered Chef show on Saturday is a great way to learn about new products and recipes, as well as get hands-on experience using Pampered Chef tools. Plus, you may have the opportunity to earn free or discounted products through host rewards. It's also a fun and social event to enjoy with friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Candice