• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Nj Consultants in the East Brunswick Area and Northern New Jersey

In summary, a consultant is looking for 3 other consultants to share the monthly expense of $275.00 for a year commitment at David's Bridal. The representative mentioned that last year, 5000 brides were registered, averaging to 400 a month, giving each consultant 100 leads. They will also have their information available for brides and have opportunities to promote at special events. The consultant is based in Bordentown and the store is on Route 18, accessible from the NJTP. Another consultant from NY, about 2 hours away, is considering joining as well.
Brasil513
Hi all :)

I spoke with the Vendors Representative at David's Bridal today and she doesn't have a group for the East Brunswick Store yet, so it's mine (yay!) and I'm looking for 3 other Consultants that want to share the expense with me. The fee monthly is $275.00 and there is a year committment.

Before you pass this post over now that we know what it costs (took me a few minutes to catch my breath on that one LOL), she told me that last year, David's Bridal registered 5000 brides, so that's 400 a month on the average, which means 100 leads for each consultant last year. If the results are even close to those stats, it would be worth it to me.

She told me that during the year, they would have our information available for Brides and would offer "grab bags" with our information in them, as well, to each Bride. If there are four of us, we could all put in an even amount of our own information (i.e., web sites, business cards, mini-brochures, etc.) and that would give all four of us a fair shot at Brides getting our names every fourth Bride. :) Also, we will be allowed to have a small display table at their special events throughout the year at no extra charge, so that we can set up something with our information and a display like the pictures we've all seen done by others at Bridal shows. I would imagine 2 or 3 hour shifts each would give us individual time to talk to Brides that are there and to get our information out to them, so that they become leads for us.

All in all, it sounds pretty good, but does require that committment and the monthly expense by each of us for the year, so I would need the sincere committment from the 3 that want to do this with me. I should be ready to get going on this starting June 1st.

I've already tried to e-mail 3 of you in my area, but a couple of the e-mails got kicked back to me, so I'll post here and hope that I hear from some of you.

Hugs to you all!

Kathy

How far Northeast are we talking about?
Also...is that 275.00 a month apiece?:confused:

Ginger:cool:

Re: NJ Consultants...........
Ginger428 said:
How far Northeast are we talking about?
Also...is that 275.00 a month apiece?:confused:

Hi there :)

I'm in Bordentown and live about 45 minutes from the East Brunswick store. She said the store is on Route 18 and is acessible from the NJTP. It would be $275.00 a month divided between the four of us, so that would be about $65.00 each per month, give or take a few dollars. That monthly expense would be in addition to any PC supplies we use for individual promotion.

Are you close by me?

Kathy

Brasil513 said:
Hi there :)

I'm in Bordentown and live about 45 minutes from the East Brunswick store. She said the store is on Route 18 and is acessible from the NJTP. It would be $275.00 a month divided between the four of us, so that would be about $65.00 each per month, give or take a few dollars. That monthly expense would be in addition to any PC supplies we use for individual promotion.

Are you close by me?

Kathy
I'm in NY...near the GWB

Re: NJ Consultants...........
Ginger428 said:
I'm in NY...near the GWB

You're about 2 hours from me and I guess would be about an hour or so from the store. Would that be too far for you?

Brasil513 said:
You're about 2 hours from me and I guess would be about an hour or so from the store. Would that be too far for you?

Let me think about it ok? I'll let you know either later or tomorrow, ok & thank you for your time. I have done quite a few parties in Jersey, got 1 on Sun in Garfield. Talk to you soon.

Re: NJ Consultants.........
Ginger428 said:
Let me think about it ok? I'll let you know either later or tomorrow, ok & thank you for your time. I have done quite a few parties in Jersey, got 1 on Sun in Garfield. Talk to you soon.

Ok sounds good! I've heard of Garfield too. Haven't been in Manhattan since last year though. Took Amtrak over to see a Stomp. :)

Talk to you soon!:)

Brasil513 said:
Ok sounds good! I've heard of Garfield too. Haven't been in Manhattan since last year though. Took Amtrak over to see a Stomp. :)

Talk to you soon!:)[/QUOTE

LOL...I'm not in Mann, I'm in DA BRONX, actually on a small Island in DA Bronx:cool:

Re: NJ Consultants.............
Ginger428 said:
Brasil513 said:

Talk to you soon!:)[/QUOTE

LOL...I'm not in Mann, I'm in DA BRONX, actually on a small Island in DA Bronx:cool:

I should do this I guess :eek: LOL, but being as my Husband is from DA Bronx and Newark, that would give me a partial understanding and the accent to match. LOL :)

Keep in touch!

Hmm..sounds interestingHi Kathy!

I'm about 10 miles from that store in East Brunswick...I looked there for a wedding dress when I got married! (Didn't find anything good there though...)

That sounds really good but really expensive. I just did a Bridal Expo in Parsippany NJ and the booth cost $500!!! So far only we only got one bridal registry from it. Still trying to follow up with the leads..anyway, I digress...

I'm interested in the opportunity, but I have to talk to my husband about it. He's away on business until tomorrow nite. $275/mo is $3300/year and divided by 4 is still $825 per year!!

Thanks for posting it here!

cat said:
Hi Kathy!

I'm about 10 miles from that store in East Brunswick...I looked there for a wedding dress when I got married! (Didn't find anything good there though...)

That sounds really good but really expensive. I just did a Bridal Expo in Parsippany NJ and the booth cost $500!!! So far only we only got one bridal registry from it. Still trying to follow up with the leads..anyway, I digress...

I'm interested in the opportunity, but I have to talk to my husband about it. He's away on business until tomorrow nite. $275/mo is $3300/year and divided by 4 is still $825 per year!!

Thanks for posting it here!

Hi there :) :)

Thanks for answering! I agree that sixty some dollars per month is a bit expensive and do understand if it's not a do-able thing for you. I'm thinking that if there's 100 leads per month each (per their stats) and we each can get 2 or 3 percent of responses from those leads, whether they be kitchen shows, book shows, recruits, fundraisers or bridal shows, we'll be in good shape. Using the mini-brochures will save on spending and we all have our kits and whatever other extra products we've earned or purchased. I guess we'd be putting out anywhere from 68 to 100 dollars per month, depending on the supplies we use from our own personal stock.

Hope to hear from you again and others too. :) I have one maybe, one I'll think about it and your response, so we'll see what happens.

Sorry but right now I cant do it, but thanks for the offer. I hope you do well.

Ginger

I'm sorry tooHi Kathy,

Have you filled the spots? Just wondering! I'm sorry I never got back to you.

I really would love to do it, but I don't think I can commit for a year!

Good luck with this!

What services does Nj Consultants offer?

Nj Consultants offers a variety of consulting services to businesses in the East Brunswick Area and Northern New Jersey. These services include business strategy development, market research, financial analysis, and project management.

How experienced are the consultants at Nj Consultants?

The consultants at Nj Consultants have years of experience in their respective fields and have worked with a range of clients in the East Brunswick Area and Northern New Jersey. They have a strong track record of delivering successful solutions to businesses of all sizes.

How can Nj Consultants help improve my business?

Nj Consultants can help improve your business by providing valuable insights and strategies to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and drive growth. They will work closely with you to understand your specific business needs and develop customized solutions to achieve your goals.

What industries does Nj Consultants specialize in?

Nj Consultants has expertise in a wide range of industries, including retail, healthcare, technology, and finance. They have a deep understanding of the unique challenges and opportunities within these industries and can provide tailored solutions to help businesses succeed.

How can I get in touch with Nj Consultants?

You can contact Nj Consultants by visiting their website or by calling their office in the East Brunswick Area. They also have a strong presence on social media and can be reached through various online platforms. Their team is always happy to discuss your consulting needs and provide more information about their services.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thatgirl2120
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pchefking