• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Newbie Seeking Help: Need Flyers for January Bookings!

In summary, as a newbie, you can easily create professional-looking flyers for your January bookings by using customizable flyer templates available on our website or design software such as Canva or Adobe Photoshop. It is recommended to include your personal contact information on the flyers for potential customers to reach out to you. You can use images from the Pampered Chef website or your own high-quality images. Effective ways to distribute your flyers include handing them out, leaving them at local businesses or community centers, and posting them online. Lastly, it is recommended to get feedback from experienced consultants or the consultant Facebook group before printing a large batch of flyers.
chefallison53
Hi everyone,

I am relatively new to this site and could use a little help! I am about $1,600 away from the $6k level of SAT :thumbup: . I have a bizarre this weekend and a catalog show going on. There might not be much hope, but I'm no quiter! Does anyone have any flyers for marketing January bookings or anything to support sales from this. I have seen some of the amazing flyers you guys have made and I am sure you have a few more up your sleeve. Please help!!! :cry:

Look for a thread called Book A Show Flyer. There are some flyers on there that pomote Jan and Feb that may help you out for bookings.

Hi there! Welcome to the forum. Congratulations on being so close to the $6k level of SAT! That's amazing. Don't worry, there's still hope. You're definitely not a quitter if you're still pushing for bookings. As for flyers, have you tried searching online for templates or creating your own using design software like Canva? I'm sure there are also some talented individuals on this forum who would be willing to share their designs with you. Keep pushing and best of luck with your sales! :)

Related to Newbie Seeking Help: Need Flyers for January Bookings!

1. How can I create professional-looking flyers for my January bookings as a newbie?

As a newbie, you can easily create professional-looking flyers for your January bookings by using our flyer templates available on our website. These templates are customizable and easy to use, allowing you to add your own information and images. You can also use design software such as Canva or Adobe Photoshop to create your own flyers.

2. Can I include my personal contact information on the flyers?

Yes, you can include your personal contact information on the flyers. It is important to have your contact information readily available for potential customers to reach out to you for bookings. Make sure to include your name, phone number, email address, and any social media handles you use for your business.

3. Can I use images from the Pampered Chef website for my flyers?

Yes, you can use images from the Pampered Chef website for your flyers. However, we recommend using high-quality images to ensure that your flyers look professional and eye-catching. You can also use your own images or a combination of both.

4. How can I distribute my flyers effectively?

There are various ways to distribute your flyers effectively. You can hand them out to friends, family, and acquaintances, leave them at local businesses or community centers, or post them on online community groups and social media platforms. You can also include them in your customer orders or leave them on cars in parking lots.

5. Can I get feedback on my flyers before printing a large batch?

Yes, you can get feedback on your flyers before printing a large batch. We recommend sharing your flyers with your team leader or other experienced consultants for their input. You can also post them on our consultant Facebook group for feedback from the community. This will help ensure that your flyers are effective and professional before printing them in bulk.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ilovpc
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • LBurke
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • tasigst