• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Bookings: Eye-Catching Flyers for Successful Events

In summary, "Stack the Host Flyers" are promotional materials that encourage hosts to book and hold multiple parties in a short period of time for increased rewards and benefits from Pampered Chef. These flyers can be distributed to potential hosts and used as a visual aid during party presentations. They can also be customized with personal contact information and party dates. The flyers do have an expiration date to create a sense of urgency for hosts to book and hold parties within a specific timeframe. If more flyers are needed, they can be ordered from Pampered Chef's website or through a consultant.
LBurke
I have these flyers in my booking binder which I shared at my team meeting tonight and realized I should share them with you. I am a visual person, and I think these really help people SEE what they can get at different levels. One is a $1000 show and one is a $600 show (the next level above my current show average)
Hope they're helpful

Attachments

• STACK THE HOST.doc
    269 KB · Views: 552
That is a great flyer! You did a wonderful job! Wow I never realized how much one could get for a $1000 show, even with paying only (roughly) $100 out of pocket in addition to the host rewards. When I join up again, I'll definitely be using this (if that's ok) b'c it really lays it out on paper just how MUCH that PC rewards their hosts with - and does it so much better than I find I can do by myself. Thanks :)

Thank you for sharing those flyers! As a fellow visual person, I completely agree that having something tangible to see can really help people understand the potential benefits at different levels. I'm sure these will be a great resource for both your team and others who may come across them. Keep up the great work in boosting your show averages!

What is the purpose of "Stack the Host Flyers"?

"Stack the Host Flyers" are promotional materials that encourage hosts to book and hold multiple parties in a short period of time. This allows them to earn even more rewards and benefits from Pampered Chef.

How do I use "Stack the Host Flyers"?

To use "Stack the Host Flyers", simply distribute them to potential hosts and explain the concept of stacking parties. You can also use them as a visual aid during party presentations to showcase the potential benefits of hosting multiple parties.

Can I customize the "Stack the Host Flyers"?

Yes, you can customize the "Stack the Host Flyers" to include your personal contact information and party dates. This allows hosts to easily reach out to you and schedule their parties.

Do "Stack the Host Flyers" expire?

Yes, "Stack the Host Flyers" typically have an expiration date to create a sense of urgency for potential hosts. This encourages them to book and hold parties within a specific timeframe to take advantage of the stacking benefits.

Can I order more "Stack the Host Flyers" if I run out?

Yes, you can order more "Stack the Host Flyers" from Pampered Chef's website or through your consultant. It's important to have a steady supply of flyers to continue promoting the stacking concept to potential hosts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• giggles2boot
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
giggles2boot
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Katiek77
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies