• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director How Can I Fix My Misprinted Labels for Mini Cattys?

In summary, the purpose of the new template for mini cattys is to provide a more modern and visually appealing layout for the catalogs. It will not affect pricing or product selection. The old template can still be used, but support will no longer be provided. Training materials are available for the new template. It will be available for all mini catty themes and can be easily customized to fit any theme or season.
imported_pckrissy
:( Ok, I just got the Avery 5164 labels and printed my first set and they are all off line! So the whole sheet is wasted....does anyone know what I can do to fix it?? I feel I always have a problem! I am going try tech support...who knows maybe they can help...

1) do a test print on a plain sheet of paper before you print labels--then hold that sheet up over the blank labels and look at it with light behind it (I stand in front of a window) to check the alignment.

2) not sure what you meant by off line--they are supposed to print so that you can fold them over the side of the mini for mailing.

Nanisu said:
1) do a test print on a plain sheet of paper before you print labels--then hold that sheet up over the blank labels and look at it with light behind it (I stand in front of a window) to check the alignment.

2) not sure what you meant by off line--they are supposed to print so that you can fold them over the side of the mini for mailing.

I think it is my printer, i have done 5 sheets and all but 1 were outside the label ( half the invite was on the label, half was off) i think it has to do with how my printer pulls in the paper....i have been playing arts and crafts to get them on the minis! lol...its not that bad but would be so much easier if I could get it to work correctly! :) thanks for advice - i did try and the test sheets are great, but when i put the actual labels in--not so much

1. What is the purpose of the new template for mini cattys?

The new template for mini cattys is designed to provide a more modern and visually appealing layout for our mini catalogs. It also includes updated product images and descriptions to make it easier for customers to browse and order.

2. Will the new template affect the pricing or product selection in the mini cattys?

No, the new template will not change the pricing or product selection in the mini cattys. It is simply a design update to enhance the overall shopping experience for our customers.

3. Can I still use the old template for my mini cattys?

While we highly recommend using the new template for a more professional look, you are still welcome to use the old template for your mini cattys if you prefer. However, we will no longer be providing updates or support for the old template.

4. Are there any training materials available for using the new template?

Yes, we have created a step-by-step guide and video tutorial on how to use the new template for mini cattys. It can be found on our website under the "Resources" tab.

5. Will the new template be available for all mini catty themes?

Yes, the new template will be available for all mini catty themes. It is designed to be easily customizable to fit any theme or season. We are constantly updating and adding new themes to the template library.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbdowd0798
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lmradlein
  • Liquid Sky