• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Swiss Cheese Brain: Template for Mini Cat Labels???

In summary, "Swiss Cheese Brain" is a term used to describe the pattern of holes found in Swiss cheese and in certain neurological disorders. The "Swiss Cheese Brain" template for mini cat labels is designed to provide a fun and unique way to label personal items related to cats. You can use the template by downloading and printing it, and then attaching the labels to items with tape, glue, or string. The template can also be customized for personal use, but not for commercial purposes. There are also other designs available for the mini cat labels, which can be found by searching online for "mini cat label templates".
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I know that on Day 3 of NC they told us when & where we can find this template ...but, well, um...that tidbit of info seems to have fallen out of my brain.
HELP???
I bought the labels today but now I can't find a template :p

I don't have the CN in front of me, but I thought it wasn't going to be available on CC until the 25th??

I remember them saying the 25th, too. Sounds like that's when a big update of CC will be pushed through, with the SECN, label template, etc.

Swiss cheese brain--isn't that what happens with Mad Cow Disease? ;)You can always blame your memory issues for that day on the trauma caused by the lost-then-found-but-not-yet-located-cell-phone incident.

Hi there! Don't worry, it happens to the best of us. Here's a quick and easy way to find the template you need:
1. Go to your consultant's website and log in.
2. Click on the "Resources" tab.
3. Under "Marketing Materials", click on "Printable Labels & Templates".
4. Scroll down to find the specific template you need.
5. Click on the template and it will open in a new tab for you to download and print.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

1. What is "Swiss Cheese Brain"?

"Swiss Cheese Brain" is a playful term used to describe the pattern of holes commonly found in Swiss cheese, which resembles the holes that can appear in the brain as a result of certain neurological disorders.

2. What is the purpose of the "Swiss Cheese Brain" template for mini cat labels?

The purpose of the "Swiss Cheese Brain" template for mini cat labels is to provide a fun and unique design for labeling personal items or belongings, particularly those related to cats.

3. How can I use the "Swiss Cheese Brain" template for mini cat labels?

The "Swiss Cheese Brain" template can be used by downloading and printing the template, and then cutting out the individual labels and attaching them to items with tape, glue, or string.

4. Can I customize the "Swiss Cheese Brain" template for my own use?

Yes, the "Swiss Cheese Brain" template can be customized by adding text, images, or other designs before printing. However, please note that the template is for personal use only and should not be used for commercial purposes.

5. Are there any other designs available for the mini cat labels?

Yes, there are various other designs available for the mini cat labels, including different patterns and colors. These can be found by searching for "mini cat label templates" online.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krzymomof4
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
krzymomof4
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • spoons4life