• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Ordering New Supply Items Count as Our Monthly Lower Shipping Rate?

In summary, a supply order is a request for specific items or materials to be purchased and delivered to a designated location. To place a new supply order, you can contact your supplier directly or use an online ordering system. It is important to include a detailed list of items, quantity, and other relevant information in the order. The processing and delivery time can vary and it is best to check with the supplier for an estimated time. Changes to a new supply order may be possible, but it depends on the supplier's policies.
floccies
Does ordering the new supply orde items count as our one supply order for the lower shipping rate for the month?

I think they let us have it for both--your first regular order and the pre-order. I could be wrong, though.

It depends on the specific terms and conditions of the lower shipping rate offer. Some offers may count each individual supply order as one towards the lower shipping rate, while others may only count one supply order per month. It is best to check with the supplier or refer to the offer details for clarification.

What is a supply order?

A supply order is a request for specific items or materials to be purchased and delivered to a designated location. It is typically used by businesses to restock necessary supplies for their operations.

How do I place a new supply order?

To place a new supply order, you can either contact your supplier directly or use an online ordering system if one is available. You will need to provide a list of the items you need, quantity, and any other relevant information such as delivery address and payment method.

What information should I include in a new supply order?

In a new supply order, you should include a detailed list of the items you need, the quantity of each item, and any specific specifications or preferences. You should also include your contact information, delivery address, and preferred payment method.

How long does it take for a new supply order to be processed and delivered?

The processing and delivery time for a new supply order can vary depending on the supplier and the items ordered. It is best to check with your supplier for an estimated delivery time. In general, it can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks for a new supply order to be processed and delivered.

Can I make changes to a new supply order after it has been placed?

It is possible to make changes to a new supply order after it has been placed, but it will depend on the supplier's policies. Some suppliers may allow changes to be made before the order is processed, while others may not allow any changes once the order has been placed. It is best to check with your supplier for their specific policies regarding changes to supply orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCCHeather0506
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Sheila