• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Products Available June 1St ???

In summary, the guests can't order the new mid-season products until June 1st and they can't order the HWC items after May 31st. Guests can only order the BBQ tools and the table cloth after May 31st if they book a June show.
chefmel
Does anyone know if you can pre-order the items on Page 37? Sort of like a "back order" status where the guest can add them to the orders at May shows, but then those specific items would just not ship until June? I have a catalog host that has several guests that want to order both the HWC items and the Ice Cream Sandwich makers, and want to order everything at the same time. (She's trying to talk a guest into booking a June show, but the guest has not agreed and we are closing the show next week.)

Thanks!

guests cannot order the mid-season products until June 1 and they cannot order the HWC items after May 31. Sorry.

Shawnna

What if there is a show at the end of the month of May and they don't turn it in until June 3rd? I want to be prepared if I am asked this question. Does it have to be a June show to be able to order the new items?

Kristi

Kristi-
Yep, it has to be a June show to start ordering the mid-season products. You can keep a list of those from your May shows who want the new products and just take an individual order or add it to a show for those particular products. They'd pay shipping again though. Some consultants pay part or all of that if it's a preferred customer or something like that.

You can't have a show that has orders for both HWC and new mid-season products unfortunately.

Becky :)

Thank you Becky! It seems like it could possibly happen but I just want to make sure! :p

Kristi

If nobody at your May show wants the HWC items you could count that show as a June show by changing the date. I have had shows at the end of the month and counted them for the next month.
blessings, :D

When I have a guest who is interested in purchasing the new mid-season products, I offer them the opportunity to purchase a gift certificate for themselves. That way they are able to give the host credit, and a $20 gift certificate will pay for the product and most of the shipping when they order it themselves after June 1. Of course...I do ask them if they would like to host a show and get it for free before I mention the gift certificate :)

specials in more than one monthI too offer the gift certificates but many guests choose not to go that route because to use them they have to pay direct shipping charges.

Show specials are for the month that the show is held in and hosts understand if you explain it and of course, you want them to have the best show possible. I encourage them to see if any of those asking for the June items want to book. Then at closing, what I do is tell the host to book off her May show and then when she is delivering the products she should say "I'm sending in a follow-up order so we can get the mid-season products. Do you want anything else?" If she gets enough orders we put it in as a catalog show and she can get both the BBQ tools for $40 and the table cloth for $15 (host and past host). Even if a friend is doing a June show for her she could do this with those that won't be invited to the friend's show.

Gift CertificatesI am interested in offering Gift Certificates, and I have found some great templates in the files on this site. I am curious to know what methods of payments you accept for Gift Certificates? It is cash or cheque only? I'm not sure I understand how I could add it to the total cost of their order if they are paying by credit card. How would I get the $$?

clarifying gift certificates
Stephanie S said:
I am interested in offering Gift Certificates, and I have found some great templates in the files on this site. I am curious to know what methods of payments you accept for Gift Certificates? It is cash or cheque only? I'm not sure I understand how I could add it to the total cost of their order if they are paying by credit card. How would I get the $$?
The gift certificate templates on this site are for gift certificates that the consultant will honor they are not official PC gift certificates and are not placed on the show unless they are USED at the time.

If you use the official forms from PC enter it on the guest order form and it will be included on the show and you get the commission from it. That's why they have to redeem them via the web or mail and pay direct shipping on what they buy with them.

Clarifying Gift Certs cont'dThanks Beth, I didn't realize that PC had their own official gift certificates. Where do I find them?

And if I do choose to create "consultant" gift certificates that I will honour I am assuming that people will only be able to purchase them with cash or cheque. Am I correct? Or is it possible to create an overpayment using someone's credit card through Pampered Partner and it will all balance out?

Sorry for all of the questions. I'm just getting started!

Beth Brigham said:
The gift certificate templates on this site are for gift certificates that the consultant will honor they are not official PC gift certificates and are not placed on the show unless they are USED at the time.

If you use the official forms from PC enter it on the guest order form and it will be included on the show and you get the commission from it. That's why they have to redeem them via the web or mail and pay direct shipping on what they buy with them.

Stephanie S said:
Thanks Beth, I didn't realize that PC had their own official gift certificates. Where do I find them?

And if I do choose to create "consultant" gift certificates that I will honour I am assuming that people will only be able to purchase them with cash or cheque. Am I correct? Or is it possible to create an overpayment using someone's credit card through Pampered Partner and it will all balance out?

Sorry for all of the questions. I'm just getting started!
They gave you samples in your SS kit and if you use Pampered Partner it's #9998 and you fill in the amount and information.

If you create your own you can only accept cash or check but I usually only use them as incentives and they're a gift from me. Those can not be used on the party unless they're redeemed...

Questions need to be asked! Never apologize for asking! It not only helps you but lots of others who have the same question or maybe hadn't even thought of it yet!

Thanks for your help! I'm sure I'll have many more questions in the future!

Beth Brigham said:
They gave you samples in your SS kit and if you use Pampered Partner it's #9998 and you fill in the amount and information.

If you create your own you can only accept cash or check but I usually only use them as incentives and they're a gift from me. Those can not be used on the party unless they're redeemed...

Questions need to be asked! Never apologize for asking! It not only helps you but lots of others who have the same question or maybe hadn't even thought of it yet!

Where you are in Canada, you will need to check with your Director on the gift certificate thing. Here in the US, customers can order PC gift certificates that are submitted with the show so the host gets full sales credit and then PC sends the gift certificate for us.

I know there is a lot different for you guys so check in you Recipe for Success or with your Director.

re: Canadian gift certificates & pre-selling midseason productsFOr mid season additions to our catalogue (or monthly product specials available only for a specific month such as the HWC products for May) I always collect "pre-orders".
For example, I process the April show order & make another order for the HWC products (I sometimes give a past host discount so that they save 10% because they are paying shipping 2 xs). I submit April show orders as normal and save May 1st orders in a file, enter them as a separate show dated May 1st. On May 1st, I submit my collected HWC orders as a catalogue show or kitchen show if I've had an open house... It only takes a couple of orders to hit the $200 (the min. sales for a Canadian Kitchen Show). I have it shipped to me but you could have it special shipped if that is a problem for you.
I'm collecting mid season orders now in addition to the show orders - I find that people don't mind waiting a bit. I encourage customers to pay with credit card (easier to keep track of for me)
One note, if next month guest special is a discount on a reg. product (like 20% off stones) I don't "take sales" from the hostess.

About Canadian gift certificates - they are not available to order from Pampered Chef to our clients ... yet! I'm hoping that they will announce the gift registry & gift cerficates at National Conference. I use my own that I've copied from here. Browse through this site or on the web - you should be able to find something that will work for you.

Just one helpful hint - make sure that you put a line on your homemade certificates that they are "Redeemable only with Esther Dietrich, Consultant #18620" + all your own contact information (web, email, phone). That way when they go to another consultants show & try to get that consultant to honour it, the consultant can easily let them know that it needs to go through the listed consultant...

Hope this helps...

Esther

Hi Esther,

When you take your pre-orders for products not yet available. Do you charge the total amount on their credit card, including their pre-order for items that they are waiting for, all at once? Or do you run their credit card through a second time and let them know that's what you'll be doing?

I'm having a lot of guests that are interested in the ice cream sandwich maker, and I am afraid that if I don't take their $$ for it right there on the spot, they'll change their mind.

any ideas?

PamperedEsther said:
FOr mid season additions to our catalogue (or monthly product specials available only for a specific month such as the HWC products for May) I always collect "pre-orders".
For example, I process the April show order & make another order for the HWC products (I sometimes give a past host discount so that they save 10% because they are paying shipping 2 xs). I submit April show orders as normal and save May 1st orders in a file, enter them as a separate show dated May 1st. On May 1st, I submit my collected HWC orders as a catalogue show or kitchen show if I've had an open house... It only takes a couple of orders to hit the $200 (the min. sales for a Canadian Kitchen Show). I have it shipped to me but you could have it special shipped if that is a problem for you.
I'm collecting mid season orders now in addition to the show orders - I find that people don't mind waiting a bit. I encourage customers to pay with credit card (easier to keep track of for me)
One note, if next month guest special is a discount on a reg. product (like 20% off stones) I don't "take sales" from the hostess.

About Canadian gift certificates - they are not available to order from Pampered Chef to our clients ... yet! I'm hoping that they will announce the gift registry & gift cerficates at National Conference. I use my own that I've copied from here. Browse through this site or on the web - you should be able to find something that will work for you.

Just one helpful hint - make sure that you put a line on your homemade certificates that they are "Redeemable only with Esther Dietrich, Consultant #18620" + all your own contact information (web, email, phone). That way when they go to another consultants show & try to get that consultant to honour it, the consultant can easily let them know that it needs to go through the listed consultant...

Hope this helps...

Esther

Oops, pre-orders...For pre-orders, I use credit card only. I've never had a problem with it. It is just easier for me - I set up a June 1st show & enter the orders after every show. So, customers get 2 credit card charges, one for the original show & the second for the June 1st show. Credit cards mean that I don't have to keep track of cheques or cash... If people want me to call them when they are available, I always send them a flyer early may, follow up by the last week of May so they can be submitted with mu June 1 show.

1. What new products will be available on June 1st?

We are excited to announce that we will be launching a variety of new and innovative products, including a multi-purpose blender, a non-stick cookware set, a versatile salad chopper, a compact food processor, and a durable cutting board. These new products will make your cooking and meal prep experience even more enjoyable.

2. Will these new products be available online and in stores?

Yes, all of our new products will be available for purchase both online and in our Pampered Chef retail stores starting June 1st. You can also find them through our independent consultants.

3. Can I pre-order these new products?

Unfortunately, we do not offer pre-orders for our new products. However, they will be available for purchase on our website and in stores starting June 1st. Be sure to mark your calendars and set a reminder to snag these exciting new items!

4. Are there any special promotions or discounts for these new products?

We currently do not have any special promotions or discounts for our new products. However, we encourage you to check our website and social media pages for any updates or promotions that may be available in the future.

5. Can I still use my consultant discount on these new products?

Yes, you can use your consultant discount on any of our new products. Just be sure to enter your consultant ID at checkout to receive your discount. Plus, as a consultant, you will have early access to these new products before they are available to the general public.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • darlinclem
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
darlinclem
  • NooraK