• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Merrill's New Products Now Available Online!

In summary, Merrill said that the HWC Jacket will be up on their website today, and they have gotten some of the new items up there already. They also have new calendars and dot stationary available.
christinaspc
Silver Member
I just called Merrill and to see if they were going to put all the new products they had at conference on their website and the lady said they were going to be up there today and yes the HWC Jacket is going to be on there and all the shirts they had. She said they have gotten some of the new items up there already.

Just thought I would let you all know this.

What did you think of the calenders?
I think that may be my new hostess gift.

I like the calendars - they have a good assortment of recipes. And the monthly page has a note about which cookbook it's from, saying to order it for more recipes like that one. :)I usually do a SBRC and have people sign it. Maybe I'll pass a calendar and have them write their birthday in it. :)

I love the new calendar, I think it will be great I love the new dot stationery too. I am thinking on unloading some of the old stationery I have to get some of that.

figures I just went and spent $200 and they may not have it all up for sale yet. I was disappointed in the lack of new clothing choices

I got one of the new shirts - a v-neck 3/4 sleeve in bright turquoise. I wore it at conference and on the bus home. Very comfortable. I haven't washed it yet, so I can't provide a review as to how much it shrinks, though.

I usually do a SBRC and have people sign it. Maybe I'll pass a calendar and have them write their birthday in it. :)[/QUOTE]

I was thinking exactly that!:thumbup:

the only problem I have with the clothes from merrill is the shirts don't fit me right I wear either a 1x or a 2x and i ended up getting a 3x and it didn't fit me well either it is a blue one that buttons up. I am losing weight so I am right in that sizing where nothing fits right lol

I just looked and saw a new pink hand bag! Cute! That may be on my list of pink stuff to get! :)

I just looked i am waiting to do my whole order for them to post everything but I am not too sure of their banner they have that is blue and white. Did you all see it and think it was cute or not?

The new pink mini tote is cute. I'd like to see it in more colors though, especially with fall/winter approaching.

christinaspc said:
I just looked i am waiting to do my whole order for them to post everything but I am not too sure of their banner they have that is blue and white. Did you all see it and think it was cute or not?

to me, the banner does not have enough contrast to make it noticeable. No one will see the words "Pampered Chef" until they are about 10 ft away. Poor design, IMHO.

Same with a lot of the clothes--tone on tone embroidery does not get noticed.

Oouuuhh and I just saw the yoga set was now in black! I must have that cause I have it in brown and love it! :)

christinaspc said:

I saw it person and did not care for it. It's more of like a bluish gray w/ the white lettering. I didn't think it was anything special. Plus, when you are over 30 feet away it's not really eye catching like the other banners that have the pictures and cream colored background w/ dark lettering. JMHO :)

Thanks Deb, I was kinda thinking on the same lines I didn't think it would work very well. I have one of the orginal ones from yrs ago but it has my email and phone number well they are both wrong I am wondering if I could take it to someone and have them cut it off and put the metal holes for hanging back on.

i am very frustrated b/c I asked several Merrill workers at Conference about the Pink and Brown bag that doubles as a Diaper bag. All signs said that it was a new item and would be available July 21st. When I asked the workers, they too said that I would be able to buy it online, so not wanting to tote around another bag, I decided to wait. Well, not seeing it online this morning, I called and they said it was a conference only tote. I am so mad!!!

Kattyschack said:
i am very frustrated b/c I asked several Merrill workers at Conference about the Pink and Brown bag that doubles as a Diaper bag. All signs said that it was a new item and would be available July 21st. When I asked the workers, they too said that I would be able to buy it online, so not wanting to tote around another bag, I decided to wait. Well, not seeing it online this morning, I called and they said it was a conference only tote. I am so mad!!!

:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :cry: :cry: :grumpy: :grumpy: :mad: :mad:
Grrrr....

That makes TWO OF US!!

My clustermate told me about it on day one...(I wasn't at conference) and I told her to grab me one! I am due in November... When she went back to get one for me, they were SOLD OUT!

Last time around (with my three year old) I used the large bright green bag as my diaper bag so I could advertise! I don't think it's gonna last through another baby, though! Well, that and it sounded ADORABLE so I wanted it!!

Darn, Darn, Darn!

That really sucks I do not like it when they say oh yea we can get them online after the fact and they aren't there.

Does anyone have the item number for the calanders? I can't find them.

I was really bummed that they didn't have the flip flops at conference this year.

buckeyefan08 said:

Me either, I'm guessing they removed them for some reason

I ordered some this morning.

I ordered some this morning also, but now they are gone...:confused:

Does the hwc jacket you guys where talking about is it a pullover one with 1.2 zip?

They just told me the calendars will be back up tomorrow.

Holy cow their shipping is 14.50 I about died they better ship by ups or fedex then by mail for that kind of shipping cost !!!!!

buckeyefan08 said:

Look under new products.
I found it, but it seems they are on back order until Aug 11th.:(

From Merrill:
Please note: The 2009 Wall Calendars are on back order until August 11, 2008
Item Number: 714089500
Invoice Description: 2009 Wall Calendar

Figures, I get back online now to order them (after contemplating if I could deal w/ the shipping, would I use 100, etc :confused:) and they are not available.

Guess it was not meant to be. (At least for now)

Wow, Brand new and already on BO! :( They must have been more popular than expected!!!

christinaspc said:
Holy cow their shipping is 14.50 I about died they better ship by ups or fedex then by mail for that kind of shipping cost !!!!!

I think their shipping charges (among other things...) are ridiculous!

This is EXACTLY why my cluster is gonna go together to make an order. Guess we should have been quicker, though, since the calendars were FOR SURE on our list of things to order!

I totally agree kelly, but I think it will still let you order them even if they are on backorder.

hmm.. I ordered earlier.. wonder if it will come back as on backorder... wouldn't suprise me with Merill.

heat123 said:
Wow, Brand new and already on BO! :( They must have been more popular than expected!!!

I had the feeling when I saw them day 1 early in the day. So I bought 2 packs( had 1 & went back for another) Also I asked the workers & they said while supplies last! I then went to the surprise boxes & sent those babies right home! When I passed Merrill just a few hours later to see if there were any left...they were ALL gone!!;)

Ginger428 said:
I had the feeling when I saw them day 1 early in the day. So I bought 2 packs( had 1 & went back for another) Also I asked the workers & they said while supplies last! I then went to the surprise boxes & sent those babies right home! When I passed Merrill just a few hours later to see if there were any left...they were ALL gone!!;)

Nice! I will wait to place one Big order (with all the new stuff) and hopefully they will be off BO by then!;)

Do you order them personalized? or do you have to sticker/stamp them?

The calendars are blank but there's a spot for a business card or stamp.

the flip flops were on the clearance part this morning

Wow - Merrill still hasn't learned how to plan their new product orders properly, huh? I can't believe they wouldn't think that the calendar would be as popular as it is, but maybe it's their "Mix 'n Chop"?

I'm actually disappointed that it's not a small calendar (to take with you). I know there is a word for it, but my brain is fried. I'm not sure how many of my customers want a big calendar hanging. Even I don't need a big picture of food hanging in my kitchen :). I usually go for the more inspirational one. I would have LOVED to give out a bunch of the small ones to hosts and such though.

1. What new products are now available online from Merrill?

The new products available online from Merrill include the HWC Jacket and various shirts that were showcased at the conference.

2. When will these new products be available on the website?

The products are expected to be available on the website today, according to a representative from Merrill.

3. Will all the new products from the conference be on the website?

Yes, according to the representative, all the new products showcased at the conference will eventually be available on the website.

4. Are the HWC Jacket and shirts the only new items currently available?

No, there may be other new items already up on the website, but the representative confirmed that the HWC Jacket and shirts are among the new products now available.

5. Can I still purchase these new products even if I did not attend the conference?

Yes, the new products are available for purchase on the website for all customers, regardless of whether they attended the conference or not.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
marystell1
  • DeeDee616
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies