1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: New Product Samples

1. taterbug

taterbug Member

I am sure the answer to this is right up under my nose but I am very busy at work and don't have time to search....
    When will we be able to buy the sample products? July is my KE month and I know that I will also want to buy new products.....I am trying to figure out how much extra money I will have to spend for both.

Jul 14, 2009
  2. Shawnna

Shawnna Senior Member Gold Member

I think the new samples will be available to us on August 1. You will know either from your cluster meeting, or emails after wave 3 what products are available and the packages/prices. If July is your KE month you have till the end of the month to submit that, so you should have time to make a decision. New samples usually run about 300.00 if you get everything...but, you have several months to purchase those samples. You don't have to get them all at once.

Jul 14, 2009
  3. taterbug

taterbug Member

Thanks for the info. I was sort of thinking that it would be the first of August. I will probably go ahead and place my KE order now so that I will have a few weeks between orders. I won't order any sample products until I get the products I earned through the SAT anyway.....well good, maybe I will have a decent commission check between the two orders.
    When my husband asks how much money I am making with PC, I tell him to go look in the kitchen because it seems that I spend most of what I make on buying more products :). I guess I basically sell PC to have PC!

Jul 14, 2009
Have something to add?