• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

KE Month Shopping: Finding Time to Buy Products

In summary, during KE Month, it may be difficult to find time for Pampered Chef shopping due to holiday preparations. To make time, plan ahead and prioritize. Additionally, there are special deals and discounts during KE Month, and it's best to focus on products that will make holiday cooking and baking easier. These deals cannot be combined with other promotions, and the return policy is the same as regular purchases.
taterbug
I am sure the answer to this is right up under my nose but I am very busy at work and don't have time to search....
When will we be able to buy the sample products? July is my KE month and I know that I will also want to buy new products.....I am trying to figure out how much extra money I will have to spend for both.

I think the new samples will be available to us on August 1. You will know either from your cluster meeting, or emails after wave 3 what products are available and the packages/prices. If July is your KE month you have till the end of the month to submit that, so you should have time to make a decision. New samples usually run about 300.00 if you get everything...but, you have several months to purchase those samples. You don't have to get them all at once.

Thanks for the info. I was sort of thinking that it would be the first of August. I will probably go ahead and place my KE order now so that I will have a few weeks between orders. I won't order any sample products until I get the products I earned through the SAT anyway.....well good, maybe I will have a decent commission check between the two orders.
When my husband asks how much money I am making with PC, I tell him to go look in the kitchen because it seems that I spend most of what I make on buying more products :). I guess I basically sell PC to have PC!

1. How can I find time to shop for Pampered Chef products during KE Month?

During KE Month, it can be challenging to find time for shopping amidst all the other holiday preparations. One way to make time for Pampered Chef shopping is to plan ahead and prioritize. Set aside a specific time each day or week to browse the catalog and make purchases. You can also take advantage of our online shop, which allows you to shop anytime and anywhere.

2. Are there any special deals or discounts during KE Month shopping?

Yes, there are! Pampered Chef offers special deals and discounts during KE Month to make your shopping experience even more rewarding. Keep an eye out for our promotions and sales on specific products or bundles. You can also join our mailing list to stay updated on the latest deals and discounts.

3. How do I know which products to buy during KE Month?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of products, and it can be overwhelming to choose which ones to buy during KE Month. Our best advice is to focus on products that will make your holiday cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable. Also, consider purchasing gifts for your loved ones that they will appreciate and use in their kitchen.

4. Can I combine my KE Month purchases with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, our KE Month deals and discounts cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, you can still take advantage of our regular promotions and discounts on other products throughout the year.

5. What is the return policy for KE Month purchases?

Our return policy for KE Month purchases is the same as our regular return policy. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please note that personalized or customized items cannot be returned unless they are defective or damaged.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefrhondab
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • cookingwithlove
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies