• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find the Information I Need?

In summary, if you are unable to find the information you need on the Pampered Chef website, you can contact their customer service team for assistance. This team is available during business hours and can help you with any questions you may have. You can call, email, or browse their website to find information about specific products.
ChefSharain
Can you please help me find where this information is housed? I have searched CC and I am sure it is right there under my nose but I just don't see it! Thank you very much!

I think its in the dowloads section - let me check!

Yeah!!!! Thank you! I would have never thought to look there!!!

Or...go into non-commission orders in P3, and choose replacement parts.

If you are looking for the entire list, just click on the magnifying glass!

I always carry at least a few of those forms from the download section, but I enter them myself in P3 so the customer doesn't have to worry about it.

BTW- these don't count towards guest sales...and there is no shipping charge, only tax. They will ship directly to the customer...

Thanks for reminding me to print the new list! :)

Related to Where Can I Find the Information I Need?

1. What should I do if I can't find the information I need on the Pampered Chef website?

If you can't find the information you need on our website, you can contact our customer service team for assistance. They will be happy to help you find the information you are looking for.

2. Can I call Pampered Chef for help with finding information?

Yes, you can call our customer service team for help with finding information. Our representatives are available to assist you during business hours.

3. Is there a specific person or department I should contact for help finding information?

You can contact our customer service team for help with finding information. They are knowledgeable about all aspects of our company and products and can assist you with any questions you may have.

4. Can I email Pampered Chef for help finding information?

Yes, you can email our customer service team for help with finding information. They will respond to your email as soon as possible and provide you with the information you need.

5. Can I find information about specific products on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can find information about our products on our website. Simply use the search bar or browse through our product categories to find the information you need.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda Rutko
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • taterbug
  • Products and Tips
Replies